Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,200 Posts
Idiot cops need to work on their aim, nigger was obviously attempting suicide by cop, cops had a great opportunity to save the tax payers a good bit of money and failed.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
talk , talk, talk.

in the flash of the moment, when your life is at risk!

the LEO does what ever he can to survive, only later does common sense

come to mind,

the LEO wants to find ANY cover they can , while firing as many times as possible

to control or stop the threat.

critical of the LEO's accuracy? you try it! see how scared you are!

I'd bet you'd pee your pants! it takes a special person to be a cop, 99.9% would never make it, oh you think you would, but when it came to events like this, most of you would quit,

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Cops did a great job. I have a feeling the officers were encouraging the thug to the location in front of all block wall - just in case. I particularly watched the cop on the far left as the far "right" officer retreated and that brought the left cop into potential (rights) crossfire. I think the Taser made the Thugs firing his weapon a spin of a roulette wheel -- fucker was shooting everywhere, hopefully himself for good measure.

When the cop dropped his Taser to the ground would it continue shocking (if still connected to thug?)

talk , talk, talk.

in the flash of the moment, when your life is at risk!

the LEO does what ever he can to survive, only later does common sense

come to mind,

the LEO wants to find ANY cover they can , while firing as many times as possible

to control or stop the threat.

critical of the LEO's accuracy? you try it! see how scared you are!

I'd bet you'd pee your pants! it takes a special person to be a cop, 99.9% would never make it, oh you think you would, but when it came to events like this, most of you would quit,

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Cops did a great job. I have a feeling the officers were encouraging the thug to the location in front of all block wall - just in case. I particularly watched the cop on the far left as the far "right" officer retreated and that brought the left cop into potential (rights) crossfire. I think the Taser made the Thugs firing his weapon a spin of a roulette wheel -- fucker was shooting everywhere, hopefully himself for good measure.

When the cop dropped his Taser to the ground would it continue shocking (if still connected to thug?)

No...you have to keep the trigger down for it to work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts