Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this a perfect time to start this thread.

Post your bike and mods if any with actual proven dyno numbers, include dyno sheets if you have them.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

It's a '08 KLR 650 with a FMF Q4 muffler, KLX needle, the pilot screw at 2 turns, and the airbox snorkle removed. Future plans include a Schnitz Racing 685 kit.

·
Registered
214 Posts
2006 Hayabusa............Bone Stock motor, lowered front 2" and 3" rear, Extended to 66", non o-ring chain, Brock exhaust, 16t front sprocket, 45t rear sprocket, Cycle-tek air shifter, strap, few more mods under my rear hump that we won't talk about, lol.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Why don't you post what that slow azz busa runs steve! lol. Read the screen name carefully you know who this is...and don't talk shit ill call grandpa mutt on ya! hahaha

·
Registered
73 Posts
I thought this thread would have taken off. It was worth a try.
If this is Steve Jester..My mods are more then yours and im gonna drag that ass all this year down the 1/4..All 500+hp with my magneti marelli boost controller.....:-D

·
Registered
289 Posts
427Ranger, If you do the 685 kit on you KLR you will not be disappointed in it. Cary Aspy (RIP) designed these kits and he was a perfectionist at everything that he did. He is deeply missed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts