Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since that phuckin Johnny decided to sell all his shit in the other thread I'll start a new for sale thread with no exact specifics.

I am selling the boat, trailer and fishing poles. They will be listed in the appropriate threads in the next few days

I feel very fortunate to have caught all them fish over the past 5 years. Its been a blast for sure.

Hey John.....

:finga:

·
Outrunning the Big Blocks
3,270 Posts
Nice,Monty!

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
That mean the Camaro is going to be excavated from under all that crap in the garage??

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
Please don't do it Monty, the oceans, bays and rivers will become over populated with fish, they will be forced to start living on land, learning how to walk and then they will take over our civilization as we know it.

. . . . . WE'RE DOOMED, IT'S GOING TO BE PLANET OF THE FISHES !!!!

:p

·
6,816 Posts
in on 1

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Lookout.... Monty wants a bigger yacht !! And some topless women to do the fishing while he drinks and enjoys a good smoke. :smt033

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Please don't do it Monty, the oceans, bays and rivers will become over populated with fish, they will be forced to start living on land, learning how to walk and then they will take over our civilization as we know it.

. . . . . WE'RE DOOMED, IT'S GOING TO BE PLANET OF THE FISHES !!!!

:p
Thanks Paul. I appreciate it. I was very proud of the 4.45 pound crappie I caught last month. It was only .05 off the best weight fish for the weekend against some BIG ASS boats and fishing poles. I honestly think that 4.80# would be pretty easy to do knowing how little my fishing pole I had in the thing and also with a few lures left in the tackle box. Just needed a few more hits. If the boat doesn't sell I might take it out to Holly Springs Lake and see if I can catch the 4.80s since the weather will be getting killer...Then maybe a proven 4.80 fish would sell the boat, trailer and fishing poles. LOL

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,995 Posts
Does it come with a radio? If I send you a check for too much can you refund the balance to my shipping agent who is on his way to pick it up?
Oh yeah, in on 1

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can i make you an offer monty? lol

btw, lumber sez hi....:p
Damn fellow make a man cry! When I was typing the add for the boat thinking of all those fish and good times we've had over the last 4-5 years it was pretty astounding. Its been a great ride and I could not have done it without you.

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
Thanks Paul. I appreciate it. I was very proud of the 4.45 pound crappie I caught last month. It was only .05 off the best weight fish for the weekend against some BIG ASS boats and fishing poles. I honestly think that 4.80# would be pretty easy to do knowing how little my fishing pole I had in the thing and also with a few lures left in the tackle box. Just needed a few more hits. If the boat doesn't sell I might take it out to Holly Springs Lake and see if I can catch the 4.80s since the weather will be getting killer...Then maybe a proven 4.80 fish would sell the boat, trailer and fishing poles. LOL
LMFAO !!!!!!!

THAT'S FUNNY :p

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
Damn fellow make a man cry! When I was typing the add for the boat thinking of all those fish and good times we've had over the last 4-5 years it was pretty astounding. Its been a great ride and I could not have done it without you.
so what now? fishin off the bank with a cheap zebco & a tub of walmart crawlers? lol

1 - 20 of 97 Posts