Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since that phuckin Monty decided to delete my other thread I'll start a new one with no exact specifics.

I am selling the car, trailer and toter. They will be listed in the appropriate threads in the next few days

I feel very fortunate to have made all the friends I have over the past 8 years. Its been a blast for sure.

Hey monty.....

:finga:

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Make me cry brother!

How much for the toter :smt102

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
i think i speak for everyone when i say

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

·
Registered
662 Posts
Damn dude, you weren't kidding! Whatever's best!

·
Registered
193 Posts
After sitting and typing a response for thirty minutes just to get the thread pulled i will just say this. You will b missed and it will be a impact on the sport. The rest you no without me explaining any further. Thanks for what you've done me and the other bastard kolivas kids. You will be missed!

·
spoolin...
4,394 Posts
Shit John I heard you tell someone it can all be bought for a price but I thought you were just joking!! I agree with all of what's been said above me here but it truly is your decision and with what you said in the thread before it got deleted- it is your decision, it's what you think is best, and thats all that ahould matter. Goodluck with everything and we're really going to miss seeing you out there running the car! Great job on the .40's!! TTSBFTTFMF!!!!

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
You cant make a thread like this without atleast saying why your doing it homey???!!!!:p:smt102

·
Registered
458 Posts
The thread that was deleted said why. I still had that thread open to check it later.

Here is what John wrote in thread that was deleted. Hope its okay with John I posted.

"I can't believe the time has come. Ive poured my heart and soul in racing for nearly 8 years. Every one that knows me will tell you when I go at something I do it 110% or wont do it. Ive been burned out for a couple years now and just dont have my heart in it anymore. To run with the top guys you must have your head in the game and be hungry for whatever it takes to win.. I simply dont have that desire any more. The perfomance of the car is definitely there but it needs someone like I used to be to run with it. "

·
Head Phuckstick
18,601 Posts
You cant make a thread like this without atleast saying why your doing it homey???!!!!:p:smt102
I'm getting the feeling he did and the tread was taken down for some odd reason. ;)

John, I hate to see to leave but you have to do what you feel is right man. Good luck on your next adventure.

Shannon (Boyz from Illinoiz)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
GOOD, One less taking up a lane while testing:p

Can We go back to Turkey hunting now??

You are The Man and will remain that whether you are racing or out.
One of your bastard kids.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I'm still in the adoption stage to be one of the Kolivas kids! LOL! I want to congratulate John on being the first SB radial car to the 4.40 range, that goes to show you that this piece is one of the best.

Glad I can share this picture from Valdosta... one of my favorites for the weekend.

TC

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Maybe it was deleted because monty dont want it to happen......(Your retirement)

Good luck in your future, hope your road ahead stays clear and straight.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
GOOD, One less taking up a lane while testing:p

Can We go back to Turkey hunting now??

You are The Man and will remain that whether you are racing or out.
One of your bastard kids.
Ya know... you buy and ill drive :p

·
Registered
789 Posts
Wow...I have always loved watching this car run and I got the chance to meet John last year @ the YB race and he was cool as hell. I remember following this car from its beginning during the NMRA days. Wish you nothing but the best in the future but you will def be missed in the racing scene.

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
It may all be for sale........but when this stuff is in you....Its in you! Just put it in the corner for awhile,never know when your gonna want to come out & crack some ass again!!!lol

I dont think you will stay away long JK, But if you do-it was pleasure knowing you & racing with you all these years:smt023

1 - 20 of 162 Posts