Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We fired the car up this evening. Swapped a block, which while sounding easy is anything but easy. many late nights and sick days from work have paid off.

THANKS to my crew CrazyDon, Randy, John, J.J. Thanks to Kogan Motorsports, Dave went above and beyond to help me get ready supplying me a block, cam and going through the heads. S-K speed for blowing through the machining work in one day.

I would also Thank my family, wife most importantly for understanding and letting me getting ready.

See you girls there :)

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Nice job Rich when you leaving?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Good to hear bro... we are close to some fire in the pipes ourselves (had a few little setbacks)

·
Administrator
136,743 Posts
We fired the car up this evening. Swapped a block, which while sounding easy is anything but easy. many late nights and sick days from work have paid off.

THANKS to my crew CrazyDon, Randy, John, J.J. Thanks to Kogan Motorsports, Dave went above and beyond to help me get ready supplying me a block, cam and going through the heads. S-K speed for blowing through the machining work in one day.

I would also Thank my family, wife most importantly for understanding and letting me getting ready.

See you girls there :)
Awesome!! See ya in a few days!! :rock::-Rock

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice job Rich when you leaving?
Posted via Mobile Device
We are leaving early friday morning. I wanted to go thursday but its just not in the cards.

Good to hear bro... we are close to some fire in the pipes ourselves (had a few little setbacks)
keep it moving. I know it sucks working on it with every free moment.

Awesome!! See ya in a few days!! :rock::-Rock
Thanks Monte. With shakedown gone this is all i look forward too. :)

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Cool deal Rich I'm leaving Thursday I'll see you down there.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
good deal, i dont know if imma make it or not.....picking motor up tomorrow, order pushrods monday and HOPING to dyno weds

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good deal, i dont know if imma make it or not.....picking motor up tomorrow, order pushrods monday and HOPING to dyno weds
Do like me over night everything :)

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
i aint "Rich" lol

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I wish I overnighted the shit I'm waiting on from holley 7 days already smh.:-/
Good luck getting it together Jace!

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In all the chaos for me I forgot I needed spark plugs now i need to 2 day those grrrrrrr.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Good luck bud!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts