Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
It took their truck division 50 years to figure out that wheels are round and not square like their fuckin' Fred Flintstone square ass wheel wells.. LOL.. Dumbasses..

Now their trucks look like Fords..

·
Registered
35,577 Posts
What’s gayer though, the 4 door electric Mustang or the electric gay ass 4 door copycat??
?
Now listen here, my little Poontang buddy.... :) GM COULD build an E-Camaro; they've announced no such plans. Their current electric vehicle platform can be applied to 9, count 'em, 9, current models. I'd think the Equinox would be more of a suitable candidate, myself. If Chevy wants a good E-Camaro, first they need to build a better G-Camaro.

For what it's worth, I'm OK with an electric Mustang. An 11 second, 0-60-in-3-seconds crossover vehicle is something to get warmed up about regardless of what it's called.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,694 Posts
Now listen here, my little Poontang buddy.... :) GM COULD build an E-Camaro; they've announced no such plans. Their current electric vehicle platform can be applied to 9, count 'em, 9, current models. I'd think the Equinox would be more of a suitable candidate, myself. If Chevy wants a good E-Camaro, first they need to build a better G-Camaro.

For what it's worth, I'm OK with an electric Mustang. An 11 second, 0-60-in-3-seconds crossover vehicle is something to get warmed up about regardless of what it's called.
The e camaro, would be a c8 vette platform , electric .
The current camaro is dead in 2022 if rumors are to be believed.
And I doubt g.m. can sell enough mid engine vettes to keep one factory humming. but build an electric on same platform that handle on rails. and name it the new camaro. built sharing the vette platform makes sense.
no idea if this would even be floated by gm brass. but if I was a betting man. it be this. or a new f body that is on a shared platform with other vehicles. problem is g.m. is killing most of their cars.

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
A dope that calls The owners of new fords, Chevyards.
you must work hard to be this stupid.

I guess owning a '19 ford, 04 jeep, 75 olds, makes one a chevyard.
ford fan bois so triggered. they think anything without a blue oval is a chevy.
You sound triggered

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Registered
17,013 Posts
A dope that calls The owners of new fords, Chevyards.
you must work hard to be this stupid.

I guess owning a '19 ford, 04 jeep, 75 olds, makes one a chevyard.
ford fan bois so triggered. they think anything without a blue oval is a chevy.
The retard can't even spell Chevtard WTF is a Chevyards?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts