Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Let's see, film TV show and make $$$.....or......run DR, spend a bunch of $$$$ and at best win a jacket.

I would be filming. He can run DW after the show has run its course.

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Let's see, film TV show and make $$$.....or......run DR, spend a bunch of $$$$ and at best win a jacket.

This.

Get the 15 minutes of fame, bank the $$$ and use it to springboard into bigger and better things.

Dragweek doesn't pay the bills!

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Pretty sure he was down here at Cash Days last night. Don't know how much will be shown on TV though. Only report I heard from last night, score was Texas 2 Oklahoma 0.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't get why the producers wouldn't want them to do drag week. I would think you could do a Drag Week special and get a ton of footage for a month's worth of shows. Maybe Hot Rod veto'd that idea?

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
We were able to get Holley 750 3310's for less than anywhere else when they were here in Wichita. Cheaper than Summit!

·
pist'n Broke
20,943 Posts

he knew the date of drag week, they could have put off the shoot... he wont be the fastest "street raced car" there....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: plain n simple....LMAO

·
Maderator
16,247 Posts
I don't get why the producers wouldn't want them to do drag week. I would think you could do a Drag Week special and get a ton of footage for a month's worth of shows. Maybe Hot Rod veto'd that idea?
I think it has more to do with Hot Rod not wanting Discovery to film during their sponsored event.
Drag week is extremely well known and publicized... Meaning that discovery would have a hard time putting their spin on it and manipulating the results. Also as nottafox said tow seperate entities that probably don't want much to do with each other.

·
Confused Racer
42,021 Posts
lets see one deal they tow trailers with the race cars and race on tracks and the other tow the cars they race with trucks to a closed street.

hmm makes perfect sense to me.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
A lot of LOL in this thread!

Especially the title. LMFAO!!!!!

No TV cameras or scripts??????

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A lot of LOL in this thread!

Especially the title. LMFAO!!!!!

No TV cameras or scripts??????
I couldn't resist. The title was the first thing that I thought of when I read the article. I really do like the show and I saw all those guys at PRI and they seem like down to earth, genuine people, but damn I was really counting on seeing how streetable those cars are in person. Now the only thing I'll see is the faster cars tail lights and the underside of the seven eleven awning if it rains while I'm sporting drag radials in BFE.....

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
if they were street able why would they always be on trailers?
Phuckifino.........LOL.... maybe they are street able rather than street legal? Maybe they're street legal, but not streetable? I guess, now we'll never know.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Pretty sure he was down here at Cash Days last night. Don't know how much will be shown on TV though. Only report I heard from last night, score was Texas 2 Oklahoma 0.
it was posted on facebook the Krazy Kelly from nor cal, and lost to the sonoma. Dave lost the motor again. again, that was posted on FB.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
it was posted on facebook the Krazy Kelly from nor cal, and lost to the sonoma. Dave lost the motor again. again, that was posted on FB.
All that is just BLAH... BLAH... BLAH... BLAH... BLAH

1 - 20 of 29 Posts