Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pro Spectator
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I blew off work today, I could not find the ice skates for my jeep. I called in and said I have 4 wheel drive but I forgot to order 4 wheel stop:cool:

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I blew off work today, I could not find the ice skates for my jeep. I called in and said I have 4 wheel drive but I forgot to order 4 wheel stop:cool:
CANDY ASS....I'm im Alexandria @ work. Left the 4wd @ home and drove the Jetta in. And I fuckin drove in from WV. Had to knock the ice off the car this morning and needed ice skates to cross the parking lot.

·
Pro Spectator
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CANDY ASS....I'm im Alexandria @ work. Left the 4wd @ home and drove the Jetta in. And I fuckin drove in from WV. Had to knock the ice off the car this morning and needed ice skates to cross the parking lot.
good for you, here is your reward

after working 10 hr days for as long as I can remember I figured a day off would be nice

·
time to go racing yet ?
35,145 Posts
to the people that made it to work good job , for some its just not worth the risk driving in this shit ..........btw im at work . and its jacked up around our area .

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
good for you, here is your reward

after working 10 hr days for as long as I can remember I figured a day off would be nice
WTF! No milk???

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
to the people that made it to work good job , for some its just not worth the risk driving in this shit ..........btw im at work . and its jacked up around our area .
Just ball bustin...no harm meant.YBBitch:

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts