Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Non me ne frega un cazzo
32,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have officially open drag race place if you want to go back to the days of the old Vbulletin YB this your chance. This is a site with the same old rules that made the YB and what Monty started great with one stipulation, any and all high level trolls will get banned immediately. That being said membership is now open and will be open for a short time until I feel the membership level is substantial and the gates will be closed and only open yearly ! This site has no ads, no redirects and no big company BS ! As this hopefully evolves I am open to any suggestions for improvement whether it be site layout or skin or what have you and as we grow will also see mods for certain sections. Come check this motherfucker out

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,671 Posts
I have officially open Drag Race Place, if you want to go back to the days of the old Vbulletin YB this your chance. This is a site with the same old rules that made the YB and what Monty started great with one stipulation, any and all high level trolls will get banned immediately. That being said membership is now open and will be open for a short time until I feel the membership level is substantial and the gates will be closed and only open yearly ! This site has no ads, no redirects and no big company BS ! As this hopefully evolves I am open to any suggestions for improvement whether it be site layout or skin or what have you and as we grow will also see mods for certain sections. Come check this motherfucker out

:whistle:

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,657 Posts
i hope it works out, forums are a hard thing to get rolling.....but nothing ventured is nothing gained.... i wonder how you could reach out to all the people who left forums to maybe entice them to come back to a normal forum

hell if your on FB groups maybe start plastering it all over them.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I have officially open Drag Race Place, if you want to go back to the days of the old Vbulletin YB this your chance. This is a site with the same old rules that made the YB and what Monty started great with one stipulation, any and all high level trolls will get banned immediately. That being said membership is now open and will be open for a short time until I feel the membership level is substantial and the gates will be closed and only open yearly ! This site has no ads, no redirects and no big company BS ! As this hopefully evolves I am open to any suggestions for improvement whether it be site layout or skin or what have you and as we grow will also see mods for certain sections. Come check this motherfucker out

I signed up, but I’m having trouble making a post. I don’t see any spot to type.

·
draggin' ass
13,408 Posts
Your I am not a robot shit is not working phucker

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,438 Posts
Needs a political , WCG sucks and boat section

Reactions: w.Hudson
1 - 20 of 168 Posts