Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 90 Posts
A guy I went to church with had a mp44 I believe. He brought it back from ww2. said he could not find ammo for it. He did end up selling it to a dealer. He also had a 9mm that i think was a MP40.
Would have been nice to be able to send guns home like that back in the big war.

Usually when they do gun buy backs they get a bunch of garbage that won't even fire
The original post images are from Australia, where they put overnight restrictions on firearms that made most guns illegal. That wasn't a buy-back, it was down right confiscation with no financial compensation for the value of firearms.

The original post images are from Australia, where they put overnight restrictions on firearms that made most guns illegal. That wasn't a buy-back, it was down right confiscation with no financial compensation for the value of firearms.
so you live here do you? - you seem to be an oracle on Australia, so I thought you must live here? and lived through the gun buy back - were you here"

Just a small point of correction, many people chose to not hand their guns in in the 'buy-back', the Government has no idea who or how many guns were withheld - so how the fuck are they going to show up and 'confiscate' the guns?

Your point of no financial compensation is just a fucking lie - all people who handed in guns got paid - fucking telling lies to push your agenda

Reactions: 315030
and of course because you live here you would know that there are now more guns in private ownership in Australia than before the 1996 BUY BACK

they still surface, Americans who know all about Australia and its gun laws - I have been having these arguments since I joined way back in 2007 - fucking ignorant people who believe shit they are told or read

they still surface, Americans who know all about Australia and its gun laws - I have been having these arguments since I joined way back in 2007 - fucking ignorant people who believe shit they are told or read
One doesn't have to live in a certain place or during a certain time to know anything about it. People research topics all the time; that's how books get written and SMEs made. I just read A Woman of No Importance: The Untold Story of the American Spy Who Helped Win World War II written by Sonia Purnell. Great book, and Purnell wasn't even there, but I'll leave you to tell her she's full of shit. But beyond that, I get your point because it reminds me of when the idiot Aussies on Yellowbullet weigh in on American politics and laws. Most have zero idea what they are talking about.

I get that, but he is totally wrong, so his research is shit

He was the stupid **** that commented about Australia not the other way around - get your fucking facts right

I get that, but he is totally wrong, so his research is shit

He was the stupid **** that commented about Australia not the other way around - get your fucking facts right
Quite frankly, I don’t give a single fuck about Australia, what happens there, what doesn’t happen there or anything else.

We should have gave that shitty island to the japs back in 1942. No one gives a fuck what you do.

Quite frankly, I don’t give a single fuck about Australia, what happens there, what doesn’t happen there or anything else.

We should have gave that shitty island to the japs back in 1942. No one gives a fuck what you do.
you obviously care

By the way we are not an island we are a continent, obviously another ignorant yank sticking their ignorant nose in

you obviously care

By the way we are not an island we are a continent, obviously another ignorant yank sticking their ignorant nose in
Water all around it. Shit hole island. And certainly I don’t give a fuck about you or it. If a nuke round dropped on it in 5 minutes and it was vaporized I would say “damn” and go on with my day.

No one gives a shit about Australia.

Water all around it. Shit hole island. And certainly I don’t give a fuck about you or it. If a nuke round dropped on it in 5 minutes and it was vaporized I would say “damn” and go on with my day.

No one gives a shit about Australia.
Your Presidents past care, because everytime they pick a fight with someone the first 'ally' they call is Australia

Personally I don't give a fuck about your opinion of Australia because that means that you will never come here and that means the gene pool and intellect levels will stay high

You have a great day ignoramus

Fucken Yellowbullet, where cunts who joined 5 minutes ago become oracles on everything Australia

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I always laugh when you Yanks bring up the Japs and Australia, you cunts sat on your fat arses for half the war, then only got involved because the Japs handed you a flogging at Pearl Harbour, you couldn't beat the Japs with normal ground warfare, you had to blow the fuck out of women and children in Nagasaki and Hiroshima to beat them

As far as Europe goes England, Australia, their Allies and Russia did all the heaving lifting, you cunts only showed up the end and then claimed all the glory.

You cunts stick your chests out like you are the world beaters, how did you go in Vietnam or Afghanistan - go well for you did it? On paper you cunts don't look too flash from where I sit - a lot of noise and fuck all else - but you keep living the dream old mate

And when your boss picks a fight with China or Russia, who will be first country they ring? Australia, that's who

Reactions: rmk57
A couple of more 'facts'

For the first half of WWII, all the USA did was profiteer from sales the their allies, in other words 'bled their friends'

And tell me, what wars has the USA won that they started, in particular, ones the won without help from their allies? I don't think you will need more than one hand to count on

So before you blow off again, look in the fucking mirror

touch a nerve did they? show on the doll where the internet post hurt you?

21 - 40 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.