Yellow Bullet Forums banner

It Could Never Happen?

8K views 89 replies 28 participants last post by  Big Trev 
#1 ·

See less See more
1 2
#5 ·
Cunts

Here in "Land of the Free" they just legislate more infringements to turn law abiding people into FELONS for merely enjoying their Freedoms.

Their "blue shirts" will just enforce it, in order to keep their jobs, and pensions Salute to the remaining Oath Keepers that are a dying breed

#27 ·
Reactions: 315030
#25 ·
The original post images are from Australia, where they put overnight restrictions on firearms that made most guns illegal. That wasn't a buy-back, it was down right confiscation with no financial compensation for the value of firearms.

#15 ·
Wow.....that was really naive
Likely her deceased husbands, or inherited

Those are usually the best "walkers" at shows that come to sell off their inheritance

#21 ·
A guy I went to church with had a mp44 I believe. He brought it back from ww2. said he could not find ammo for it. He did end up selling it to a dealer. He also had a 9mm that i think was a MP40.
Would have been nice to be able to send guns home like that back in the big war.

#29 ·
they still surface, Americans who know all about Australia and its gun laws - I have been having these arguments since I joined way back in 2007 - fucking ignorant people who believe shit they are told or read

#30 ·
One doesn't have to live in a certain place or during a certain time to know anything about it. People research topics all the time; that's how books get written and SMEs made. I just read A Woman of No Importance: The Untold Story of the American Spy Who Helped Win World War II written by Sonia Purnell. Great book, and Purnell wasn't even there, but I'll leave you to tell her she's full of shit. But beyond that, I get your point because it reminds me of when the idiot Aussies on Yellowbullet weigh in on American politics and laws. Most have zero idea what they are talking about.

#31 ·
I get that, but he is totally wrong, so his research is shit

He was the stupid **** that commented about Australia not the other way around - get your fucking facts right

#36 ·
Fucken Yellowbullet, where cunts who joined 5 minutes ago become oracles on everything Australia

:D:D:D:D:D:D

#38 ·
A couple of more 'facts'

For the first half of WWII, all the USA did was profiteer from sales the their allies, in other words 'bled their friends'

And tell me, what wars has the USA won that they started, in particular, ones the won without help from their allies? I don't think you will need more than one hand to count on

So before you blow off again, look in the fucking mirror

#63 ·
Sheesh. I'm usually with you on what you say, not today though.
Well, have your country start some shit with us and let's see who wins. That was quick.
It's a stupid argument but still. You are trying to point out dents in our armor, because that's what people try to do when not on top. It's cool. Have a beautiful day.

Reactions: Bojo1961
#40 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.