Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Off the stands for 2018!
20,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time EVER, I shipped an engine instead of delivering it myself.

What could go wrong?

I just had to call UPS Freight because my tracking # quit working.

There is an issue finding out exactly where the shipment is, and I have been on hold for 20 minutes now while they are searching for it.:smt078

·
Aviation Section
25,363 Posts
Sorry to hear buddy, I hope it all works out in the end. For the most part most people are very honest including the shipping companies. Dave

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,364 Posts
i had a dart block shipped in via ups years ago, came into the harrisburg hub, i thought great delivery today maybe.... checked the # later in the day nope, on a truck headed to jersey...couple days later finally get it, box torn open with the strapping off.... awesome.

just shipped a unit today via ups frieght..... i ship with them all, mostly ok, but ALL OF THEM will do something sooner or later. lost, damage, etc.

hopefully its just a billing error or something easy

·
Wannabe Racer
6,699 Posts
Just had an issue like this. Bought a large meat grinder, no where near as expensive as an engine but almost $800. Was showing up as delivered and signed for (signature required). They had delivered it an Amazon warehouse and they just sign the whole truck in. It finally showed up a week later.

·
Registered
33,084 Posts
:supz::supz::supz::supz:

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
OP has been here for 4 years and didn't learn nothin'...............

·
Registered
620 Posts
Try living in Australia where I can get parts ordered and delivered from the US (9500 miles away) faster than I can from the other side of Australia (2100 miles).

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Well, only 25 minutes of agony.....lol

Engine made it to it's destination a short time ago.....ahead of schedule. Should have just called them first.:-D
Jesus, thanks for the drama. Please post a picture of the truck so I can breath again. Lol.
Zim

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,510 Posts
At least it stayed on this continent . I shipped a pulley to a guy on Calgary around labor day .A month later it hadn't arrived and the tracking showed Heathrow airport in England .He got it after 5 months .

1 - 20 of 55 Posts