Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
They should be racing with sidecars to carry they're obviously massive cajones!!!

I can't think of anything that would take bigger balls to race.:prayer:

·
Aviation Section
25,487 Posts
Great clip, good music, watched it multiple times! Dave

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
I like to ride but I sure don't have the skills to ride at that speed! Man, just the wiggle on the back tire makes me pucker. I'd end up like the guy chasing the sheep.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
those guys are crazy fucken curb and gutters light poles bumps humps and the rest of it mad men only need apply crazy stuff 2 wheeled drag racers fit in a similar catogory 220+mph with a helmet and leathers in the event of an incident fuck that it sure takes a special breed ill stick with a roof and roll cage thanks

·
Registered
720 Posts
John McGuiness is the current king of the mountain. The TT is 100 year old race, and has seen several casualties. Riders know the risks.

They do have a sidecar class - it's even scarier.

The crash in the field was Connor Cummins, a local racer there, and he is back in the running at the TT.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I'm not a rider, what would cause that wiggle when the come up over the hill crests? Poor road, the fact that they are pretty much flat out without lifting? What ever its is lottsa nerves on those guys.

·
the educated fool
1,778 Posts
thats fucking badass!!

I can't find this vid on youtube!! I want to favourite it so I can watch it again and again lol

·
Registered
649 Posts
Speed tv used to cover this race. I haven't seen it on tv for awhile now. Anyone know what channel covers it? I think this years race has been run already(don't they run in the summer?).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts