Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
annual gathering of the geezers at LAT racing engines,beautiful canebrake,ca.in between ridgecrest and lake Isabella on hwy 178.huge car show,cackle cars,nostalgia everything.ed's supposedly gonna be 96 this year.raffle for some pretty cool old stuff,dave mac has been the mc in years past,hopefully this year alsolotta beautiful old race cars as well as rods and customs.come out and mingle with the folks you've only heard about.

·
Super Moderator
49,547 Posts
Always heard this was an awesome party.

Try and post up some pics

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops,its LTR racing engines.i'd post some photos but photobucket ate 'em from years past.just look at my avatar,me & ed.every year we say it could be eds last party but he just keeps pluggin along like the energizer bunny

·
Aviation Section
24,837 Posts
He still has his Street Rodney also from back in the day, please post some pictures of that with Ed if you can. Dave

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
19th is a Tuesday? It's a hell of a trip from here but i'd be interested in going. Isky is my favorite Camfather!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
19th is a Tuesday? It's a hell of a trip from here but i'd be interested in going. Isky is my favorite Camfather!
oops again.i was misinformed by a few people and never checked the calander.sorry,saturday SEPTEMBER 16 is the party.i'm supposed to paint the trophy bases and lanny(owner of ltr)hasent got 'em to me yet.gonna be a wild week

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2 days to the party.was doin the trophys this morning with roger "ramjet" gates and will be assembling them in the morning.lotta folks supposed to show up including the freight train.too bad theres a heritage series race at famoso this weekend or there would be a ton more cars.come out and see the car show with the best the kern river valley has to offer + a ton more cars are supposed to show up.rejetted the s&s on my race '85 sportster and will be ridin it there Saturday morning,screw the cops,eh.this is eds 96 and every year we think its his last so come on out and enjoy yerself.yes the free beer wagon will be there (donations gladly accepted) and a lunch will be served along with a raffle with some pretty badass stuff.could be the last so come out and talk to ed while you still can

1 - 10 of 10 Posts