Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Capri For Sale
12,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been bad for a while but jesus fuck this shits gettin' ridicules.

·
Mother Hen
51,760 Posts
The bullet can be bad, but there are sites that I am sure are dedicated to nothing but racism as a way of life. So my answer would have to be no on it being the worst. Oops, I missed the car part. Did you just add that or did I miss it the first time?

·
Capri For Sale
12,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bullet can be bad, but there are sites that I am sure are dedicated to nothing but racism as a way of life. So my answer would have to be no on it being the worst.

racist "car" forum?

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Na, just brutally honest.

If you get offended, you probably needed it.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Everyone is racist. If they say they are not they are liars.

Ive got friends of all colors, but trash is trash no matter the make or model.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Where's the damn poll?!?!

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
PC is the new racism.

Most other sites don't allow anything "questionable" that is really just people stating the truth or not being politically correct. Here, not only can people be non PC, but there are a few blatantly obvious racists from both sides that let it be known. Again, on other forums, that kind of behavior, both the okay former and the screwed up latter, would not be tolerated.

Yb also has the most cry babies out of any forum.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
"My opinion".................
folks are just getting tired of the "poor me" and "i was a slave", and
"you owe me" bullshit,
if you want something in this world, WORK FOR IT.

this whole country has become a candy ass country,
we no longer incarcerate people, just warn em!
how about executing ALL the people on death row?

and ONE warning to the animals in Ferguson, next day BANG, your dead,
and you no longer will collect welfare!

I'd move , but america is still the best place in the world.
so suck it up, and stop tolerating the BS.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Absolutely the most racist automotive forum I've ever seen.
I just ignore what I don't care for because I don't consider the internet to be the real world, it's mostly a fantasy land where people vent and go off in ways they rarely would in their daily life.

I have to admit I laughed my ass off about the "What stores would white people loot?" thread, Cabelas for me would be first.
Told a black friend about it and he thought it was hilarious.

·
Mother Hen
51,760 Posts
The sad thing is, I don't think it's just here. I have heard more racist leaning and talk in the last several years than I have heard since the seventies. I think several things possibly are spurring it. One we have a black president and a black attorney general that many think are ruining our country. Secondly, the economy has been bad and we are constantly reminded of the people who have chosen the welfare life and they are most often portrayed as black. Third, it seems a majority of crimes we see reported on the evening news involve blacks. Take a hardworking white man that is struggling to survive and is constantly bombarded with these portrayals and what other conclusion is he expected to reach? I am not saying it's right. I'm just saying it is possible to see how they are led down that path.

·
Non me ne frega un cazzo
32,898 Posts
Oh mother hen

The sad thing is, I don't think it's just here. I have heard more racist leaning and talk in the last several years than I have heard since the seventies. I think several things possibly are spurring it. One we have a black president and a black attorney general that many think are ruining our country. Secondly, the economy has been bad and we are constantly reminded of the people who have chosen the welfare life and they are most often portrayed as black. Third, it seems a majority of crimes we see reported on the evening news involve blacks. Take a hardworking white man that is struggling to survive and is constantly bombarded with these portrayals and what other conclusion is he expected to reach? I am not saying it's right. I'm just saying it is possible to see how they are led down that path.

1 - 20 of 202 Posts