Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got 3 yahoo mail Email accounts that I use for various bullshit communications, like shit from YB. I do that to keep the bullshit off my main Email account that I use for my personal business, ie, Dr appointments, Insurance contacts, etc.

I use one of those accounts for all my political bullshit, like when I make a donation to Trump and other shit like that. That one gets a TON of SPAM from every Tom, Dick and Akmed wanting donations for their Conservative cause.

I said all that, to say this. Out of all those yahoo accounts I have the one with the political stuff obviously has been targeted for harassment by yahoo management over the last couple of years cuz every time I turn around those motherfuckers are wanting this backup and that backup, a phone number, another Email address, etc for ID purposes under the guise of “mail account security” and being able to restore an account that’s been hacked?? And mind you NONE of the others get any shit like that???

Hummm, the only fuckers I know of that I need to be protected from is THEM because the bastards have LOCKED ME OUT of that account AGAIN??? FUCK’EM!!

Just saying......................

·
Registered
20,148 Posts
You must be mistaken. We all know the leftist media and social networking empires are benevolent and work tirelessly to benefit us all.

:poop::poop::poop::poop:

·
Registered
32,219 Posts
I’m sure it’s all just a misunderstanding. Big tech only seems like it’s absolutely and completely filled with leftist asshats from the top on down. Every indication that it is in fact part of the propaganda arm of the communist party is just a coincidence. We should all be grateful that they allow us to type words they disagree with - even if they do just delete your account later.

Reactions: 73Challenger11

·
Registered
405 Posts
I’ve got 3 yahoo mail Email accounts that I use for various bullshit communications, like shit from YB. I do that to keep the bullshit off my main Email account that I use for my personal business, ie, Dr appointments, Insurance contacts, etc.

I use one of those accounts for all my political bullshit, like when I make a donation to Trump and other shit like that. That one gets a TON of SPAM from every Tom, Dick and Akmed wanting donations for their Conservative cause.

I said all that, to say this. Out of all those yahoo accounts I have the one with the political stuff obviously has been targeted for harassment by yahoo management over the last couple of years cuz every time I turn around those motherfuckers are wanting this backup and that backup, a phone number, another Email address, etc for ID purposes under the guise of “mail account security” and being able to restore an account that’s been hacked?? And mind you NONE of the others get any shit like that???

Hummm, the only fuckers I know of that I need to be protected from is THEM because the bastards have LOCKED ME OUT of that account AGAIN??? FUCK’EM!!

Just saying......................
Had the same thing happen to me. I spent hours on the phone with the phone company, all they could tell me was "sorry we can't figure out how to unlock that account" Fuck Yahoo anyway.

·
YB Managing Editor
50,169 Posts
I use Frontier for internet and their email service is Yahoo. This fucking Oath shit they changed to last year fucked it up for awhile until I sorted it out. What a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
They did the same thing to me. Had that account for 15 years.
All I said was...
"Man, we're really, really going to get him this time !"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts