Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we qualified 3rd with a 5.27 at 136mph and ran 5.23, 5.21, 5.23 for the win. i went 136.8 mph in the heat and couldn't be happier. i like to thank Steve for helping me sort out some aftermath issues. see in june as we try to contunie our roll

Rich Bach

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Good job Rich, bring that killer to MIR where you can get some contingency from Induction Solutions and MT!

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think i was the only one left on MT aswell 1.24 sixty foots prove they are still top dog to me

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
What John said !!!!! Bring it to MIR and lay down the smack buddy !!! And if you win, I'll have to send you a check $$$$$$$$ :p:p SJ
Hey we are running Saturday at VMP and the IS Contingency applies there also bring it down Rich.

·
Registered
770 Posts
You runnin a plate or a direct port? Did you make any changes because of the weather?

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
the points from mir dont apply there do they? im not going to be ready by then my head gaskets will be in tomorrow or the next day.
No sir, 2 different points series. If you get it done come on down and we can give you a hand with some TNT laps to get the tune up squared away.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Great Job !! Rich love see at MIR this year.
jim

·
Registered
529 Posts
the points from mir dont apply there do they? im not going to be ready by then my head gaskets will be in tomorrow or the next day.
Let me now if you need some head gaskets i can get my hands on some cometics asap just shoot me a pm if you want them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts