Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a guy that supposedly goes by the name of Turbo358 on this board. Cassius Smith?

I am looking for him as he stuck me out of over $800 for a buick rear and QA-1 shocks I paid him for and never recieved. He has promised several times to pay payments to me but as of today I haven't recieved a dime...

I was told he was selling over here and I wanted to warn you guys!

Here is just a little of what all he has to the Turbo Buick guys!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/214596-blackhawk.html

Any body know best way to get in touch with him?

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Looks like he sold some stuff in the NMRA site and here sometime in January. He has many posts here. Maybe you can compare his style here to what hes written in TB>com

I still cant tell if it is the same guy.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
send him a PM. I've sold some stuff to him and he's been good with me. I didnt take the time to read anything, but he seemed ok in my book.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Yeah I believe so. Been a while back maybe 5-6 months ago???

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is him, he has called me a couple of times. I sent emails back and left messages for him to call me back. As I said in my emial, there isn't much to talk about other than getting me my money back.

Still waiting. Thanks for letting him know, he said someone from this board told him I was looking to contact him!

TIA

·
Registered
451 Posts
I bought a fast system off him and got no cd or laptop cable. So I can't even make a tune change once I get it set up. Took a month after to get the O2 sensor. Also bought a manual master cylinder from him and never got it. This all started back in March. After numorus PM's and phone calls I finally got $120 back in sept. for the master cylinder. Only bad this is I paid him $140 for it. :( I just deleted 34 pm's from these transactions. I gave up he wins :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts