Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I'm trying I'm trying hopefully i can make it Bacarty!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Come hell or high water.......it better be there! Us girls have a shakedown party to throw!! :party

Miss Carly I will see u tonight!!

Hi Rocky !!!

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
I'm trying I'm trying hopefully i can make it Bacarty!
I hear it's a dead heat between him and Barnyard to see who can get out last J/K. Tommy might as well retire right now he knows his shit can't run with mine LOL...... Procharger = GAY

·
Registered
581 Posts
I hear it's a dead heat between him and Barnyard to see who can get out last J/K. Tommy might as well retire right now he knows his shit can't run with mine LOL...... Procharger = GAY
haha, Bill !!
I was saying the other day Don't worry, just think you'll have no motor work or upgrades this winter ...we'll be fresh and ready for the start of next season!! I don't think that was what he wanted to hear by the look I got!!

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
haha, Bill !!
I was saying the other day Don't worry, just think you'll have no motor work or upgrades this winter ...we'll be fresh and ready for the start of next season!! I don't think that was what he wanted to hear by the look I got!!
Your dead on with that comment and if Tommy don't like it just BITCH SLAP him...... then run like hell LOL..... You would probably only have to run about 60 feet and then stop because he will be out of breath if he's anything like me LOL....

·
Registered
718 Posts
Your dead on with that comment and if Tommy don't like it just BITCH SLAP him...... then run like hell LOL..... You would probably only have to run about 60 feet and then stop because he will be out of breath if he's anything like me LOL....
Now that is funny!!! Just watch out for the bicycle!!! We think he goes kwiker on that than his car. :p

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Tommy im coming to shakedown you better have that bad boy there !!

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,392 Posts
Pink is your color Bran... all you need is the plaid shorts!! By the way you'll look hot in the size medium!!

So your saying the shirt is a big big on him??????

Speaking of shirts.... You guys got shirts made????? hint, hint...

Vanilla

·
Registered
581 Posts
So your saying the shirt is a big big on him??????

Speaking of shirts.... You guys got shirts made????? hint, hint...

Vanilla
haha

We have shirts.. nothing fancy! Pm me your address and I'll mail u one but I'll make sure I put Tommy on the return label this time (lol)

I had pink ones made for the girls and Bran is just jealous that they are only in medium.. cause he really wants to wear one!

·
Registered
581 Posts
holy god, i havent seen a size medium in anything in 10 years
Don't worry Bran u can cover it up w/ the crew shirts... no one will ever know unless we take pics of you and blackmail you.. sorta like the pics u showed me last night from pinks! (lol)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts