Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I WISH!!! Ever try and cram a tall deck BBC with BIG BIG heads in a ChevyII with the stock frame rails still there?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Just printed out a page of Dinosaur's for the 3 year old....Saturday night is not the losers club when you can spend it with your kids.......damn I am starting to sound old.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I thought he has a Heidt front end on that, oh well I remember when he bent the a-arms after Stanton last year, he said he couldn't even get the hoist arms under it.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Hey Gary......nice to have ya.

I talked a Shelby cop friend of mine last week....he told me to stay home this weekend and next Thursday night. They are staking out 4 bars in the area and have plain clothed officers in the bars, when an intoxicated person leaves they radio to the patrol and bingo caught DUI.

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
James Gorski said:
Hey Gary......nice to have ya.

I talked a Shelby cop friend of mine last week....he told me to stay home this weekend and next Thursday night. They are staking out 4 bars in the area and have plain clothed officers in the bars, when an intoxicated person leaves they radio to the patrol and bingo caught DUI.
same
down here, cops are all over the place

·
Registered
508 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
I WISH!!! Ever try and cram a tall deck BBC with BIG BIG heads in a ChevyII with the stock frame rails still there?
:smt017 I tripped over some 18* heads and mopar intake on the floor the other day at CFE

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I see you made it here,,,hmmm don't you have a car to be working on??? :-D :-D :-D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts