·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't get an answer on this.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
thats WWJD4U and other names, but montys 55 is just a long island liberal union jockey who has no concept of reality.
X2^^^^^ Pisses me off every time he Post.

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
X2^^^^^ Pisses me off every time he Post.
He's so over the top blind it's like he's faking it. Holy shit, how can someone be so ignorant?

·
Mother Hen
51,607 Posts
He's so over the top blind it's like he's faking it. Holy shit, how can someone be so ignorant?
Is this a rhetorical question? Have you left the house in the last 24 hours? I just spent the day with the public and quite frankly, I'm surprised when some of them survive the day.

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is this a rhetorical question? Have you left the house in the last 24 hours? I just spent the day with the public and quite frankly, I'm surprised when some of them survive the day.
I was at the race track all day. Better class of people there.:cool:

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes. Ignorant is to kind a word for him though.
I didn't want to lump him in with retards. That would be mean to retards.

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
Apparently you've met some of the fucktards they hire where I work. I am amazed some of them can find their way home after work. Actually, some can't.

·
LS Powah!
11,799 Posts
Apparently you've met some of the fucktards they hire where I work. I am amazed some of them can find their way home after work. Actually, some can't.
But they can always find their way to the nearest bar. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
The pic shown is of a flaming ***** but monty55 is a lot gayer .

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts