Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Beer makes me pee
9,721 Posts
LOL no thats David Allen Coe. He hates everybody. He is well known for leaving the stage and beating the hell out of someone in the crowd.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
He play'd in a small town by me....crowd (all white) was shocked at how racist he is with his songs!:(

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
If i recall David Allen Coe isn't racist, he actually is very appreciative of the black guys who took good care of him in prison(still friends i think).... it is a weird way to show it though lol

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Coal burnin stove, no natural gas, if that aint country ill kiss yer ass

·
Registered
594 Posts
His drummer was black when he did that racist album. I saw him play 6 months ago and his drummer was white. It was a pretty good show, that old man can barely stand but he can still play. His son plays lead guitar in the band now, he looks like he belongs in a metal band, which I suppose his dad was metal before metal was metal. :supz:

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
I pretty sure DAC has said the he DID NOT sing the songs under the name Johnny Rebel.

I saw an interview with a guy from Louisiana that said he sang them and was paid like $100 a song.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
From the comments below the vid..............black dudes just love spreading this "myth" dont they.

"I don't get where some ppl think black men's dicks are bigger...lmao that is seriously not true."

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Coming from a black man i gotta say..............that was actually pretty funny!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts