Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well shit...that didn't work. Tried posting from photobucket. I have an anular discharge holley, 9380 , 850 cfm. The outer primary bleeds are either very huge, or they have been removed. Is this normal?

·
Registered
9,256 Posts
That's the way they come. Not sure why. The one I did I tapped for 6/32 and reduced with Brass set screws. There's a thread on here where it's discussed. I believe I started at .070 and worked good. seems like there are other oddities in the calibration that Yeti agreed were screwy.

·
Registered
9,256 Posts
I'd tap them and restrict them. search carb questions, the threads pop right up where I asked the same question. IFR is big too. might work ok but the one I did the guy was tickled with. said it had never worked that good.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there one particular string that addresses this? I did a search and there's like 338 strings. tried searching by your screen name too but came up zero.

At the risk of being a pita can you post the string you're referencing?

thanks much

·
Registered
9,256 Posts
Is there one particular string that addresses this? I did a search and there's like 338 strings. tried searching by your screen name too but came up zero.

At the risk of being a pita can you post the string you're referencing?

thanks much
Should be two, one in thrash or be trash, another in drag racing. They're under my first login crazees. Wish I knew how to link to them they popped up on first page yesterday, searched Holley carb question.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok that would explain a lot lol! I was only searching the NA forum.
thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts