Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally dont post crap like this, but yesterday I did a little research on google. It sure looks like somebodies full of shit and trying to pull one over. I understand Covid19 is dangerous stuff. Here's what I learned.
China 81,708 cases deaths 3,331
US 362,326 cases deaths 10,714
CDC reports 16.5 million cases of flu in US in 2018-2019, there were 61,000 deaths.
Most hospitals are almost empty. Yes it might be lots worse if we weren't unemployed and keeping to ourselves.
This shit is absolutely wrecking our country and mentally taking its toll on all of us.
It makes you wonder if it was manufactured by the Chinese. They could lightly infect their population then send carriers around the world. After wrecking havoc on the rest of the world the could purchase large corporations for pennies on the dollar and basically take over the other super powers with out a shot being fired. If the Chinese come out with the cure first it'll sure make you wonder. Its like most of the nation is being led like lambs to a slaughter. It seems like the dems and the media are on board.
Something smells like Shit !

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
The infection data is worthless with the lack of comprehensive testing of the population and even people who are sick. Not even worth looking at IMO. China data is lies and not worth looking at.
About the only barometer we should have is the deaths. But even that we have to be mindful of. We ought to be able to see graphs of weekly cause of death for this year and previous years. If it looks like we cured heart disease, then the data has a problem. If the number of deaths from causes hasn't moved greatly, then the data has a problem. But I have yet to find anywhere to gather that data. That sure makes me go hmmmm.

·
Trump Voter NRA Member
6,119 Posts
Since China is ground zero for this virus and they don't have any where near the health care we have, then the place is filthy as came be they have to have been hit 100x worse than us. I did see some news article (I know there's a lot of fake news) that said China has 21 million fewer cell phone users that before the virus.

·
Deus Ex Machina
23,405 Posts
You guys should all go and volunteer at one of our local hospitals. Change your world view in a big fucking hurry.
The serious answer I have for that is the hospitals here are not allowing anyone cept those who are employed by the Hospital/s.

Sitting on your ass in front of the computer yelling fake news is easy.

Allow them to remain at the level of competency they can maintain.

·
Deus Ex Machina
23,405 Posts

·
LS Powah!
10,722 Posts
Hospital are reporting deaths not caused by covid as covid.
I'm assuming you have a medical degree or other credentials to back up this claim?

1 - 20 of 168 Posts