Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally dont post crap like this, but yesterday I did a little research on google. It sure looks like somebodies full of shit and trying to pull one over. I understand Covid19 is dangerous stuff. Here's what I learned.
China 81,708 cases deaths 3,331
US 362,326 cases deaths 10,714
CDC reports 16.5 million cases of flu in US in 2018-2019, there were 61,000 deaths.
Most hospitals are almost empty. Yes it might be lots worse if we weren't unemployed and keeping to ourselves.
This shit is absolutely wrecking our country and mentally taking its toll on all of us.
It makes you wonder if it was manufactured by the Chinese. They could lightly infect their population then send carriers around the world. After wrecking havoc on the rest of the world the could purchase large corporations for pennies on the dollar and basically take over the other super powers with out a shot being fired. If the Chinese come out with the cure first it'll sure make you wonder. Its like most of the nation is being led like lambs to a slaughter. It seems like the dems and the media are on board.
Something smells like Shit !

·
Titanium Member
11,022 Posts
Yes,theres a reset going on.But I cant say whos good and whos bad.But one things for sure,we'll pay either way in the end.

Reactions: kennym

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,371 Posts
There's a reason our capitalistic society chose to burn Trillions of dollars. It's not because the deep state told them they don't need to make money.

·
Deus Ex Machina
34,981 Posts
After wrecking havoc on the rest of the world the could purchase large corporations for pennies on the dollar and basically take over the other super powers with out a shot being fired.

Not sure what the foreign investment laws are like anywhere else but here in Oz,the Govt put a freeze on any foreign buyouts like you mention above.

So not sure that scenario would be so quick to happen.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Yep..… All bullshit!

It's a nice day out...… I suggest you head out to your local WalMart. I heard they got a big sale going.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Reactions: VTR

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
One of my closest friends who was one of my groomsman apparently was just taken to the hospital with Covid-19. His blood oxygen is around 91% which is very bad. He may be put on a ventilator soon which is bad. He's 47yo, his wife tells mine they have both had it for a couple weeks and she is feeling better and thought he was getting better as well and then he got worse and is having trouble breathing.

I'm trying to text him to see what's up.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
It will be curious how this ends. I believe there is a LOT of BS. Media just posting up shit to keep it goin.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
BS yes and no. Manufactured maybe. Hard to prove.

But if you look at the number in the US deaths based upon confirmed infected there is a death ratio of 3.1% now. It has steadily increased from 1.1% where it started. So without all of this social distancing and if it was allowed to spread like the flu and 16.5 million people got this you would be looking at a 511,500 deaths as a result of this. And we are currently at 12,500 deaths or so. So their response was justified I believe.

The part I look at is did the Chinese come up with something that would purposefully tank the US economy. Looking at one stock Carnival Cruise lines. It was at 56 high this year and dropped as low as 7. Some country bought up 8% of carnival cruise lines and has almost made a double on their money already. If it goes back to 56 at some point they will make billions and have significant ownership in that company. that is just one example.

·
Titanium Member
11,022 Posts
I beleive this virus is out there.I dont beleuve the numbers or hype we're being fed.
And I dont beleive this all started from a guy eating a bat.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I guess it all depends where you live. In you are not in hot spot, you probably think this is bullshit, and I get that. I know of about a dozen people that have it, or had it. Not all of them are still alive. Midsize custom fabrication shop that supplies us, closed temporarily last week to sanitize since someone came down with the virus. 3 of them died over the weekend.

I never knew of anybody that died from the flu.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,943 Posts
The chink numbers are way low count on it and ours are jacked up some .

·
Registered
26,012 Posts
They are padding the numbers. Any death even assumed to be Covid-19 related is counted. the virus is real, no doubt. The reaction is not. 8,000 people die in the US every day from other causes. We're at less than 11,000 in two months.

·
Registered
55,408 Posts
I guess it all depends where you live. In you are not in hot spot, you probably think this is bullshit, and I get that. I know of about a dozen people that have it, or had it. Not all of them are still alive. Midsize custom fabrication shop that supplies us, closed temporarily last week to sanitize since someone came down with the virus. 3 of them died over the weekend.

I never knew of anybody that died from the flu.
What is the name of the shop?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts