Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Is there any way possible that Tim Lynch can set the new record

6K views 77 replies 24 participants last post by  _twisted_ 
#1 ·
with Donald Long and Keith Berry hanging off his nut sack? I mean the added weight and friction of dragging them down the track has to do something to the ET.. :smt102:smt102:smt102

Let's hear your opinions... 'Cause, you know, they matter.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::finga::finga::finga:

#42 ·
Actually... SEXTON set the record!! and actually has had the record for some time.. But some say the test session before qualifying doesn't count.. So Sexton let it slide as he KNEW HE WOULD OWN THE RECORD!!

TEAM MOBLEY FOR THE PHUCKIN WIN!!

#76 ·
I know it hurts that team south doesn't own the 10.5 record anymore. We tried to play nice and give you clowns the record for a while so you Southerners have something to be happy about. If the people in the south would have actually stayed in school past the 3rd grade they would have learned that history ALWAYS repeats itself!! Team NORTH owns the south!! and President Obama says hi!! :cool:

#72 ·
fucking Monte is off the hook , I think the fucker is taking Mayor lessons with out the Video...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.