Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would like to get info on what are good schools to attend for training,are you happy and do you get paid well,any info would be really appreciated.thought about career change,i like working with my hands,not a sit behind the desk kinda guy. so please no bs please.i dont have much time,need to do something soon. been out work for some time,and have no place to live,so i dont mind relocating ,have some money saved,so can move.been planning for some time,just waiting for summer to end so i can spend last summer with kids before i have to move to go to school.thanx guys

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Im no certified mechanic, but ive heard the pay isnt the greatest.

Look into MMI (motorcycle mechanics institute). It would be cool to get hooked up with a race team though.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive seen there sight,looks good.i have a bad back,work related injury.screws and plate in my back.just not sure what i should be trying to get into.was a die setter for 23 years,and now i have no idea where to start over.

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
Go for heavy equipment man, pays twice what you will make in a bike shop. Check cat's website, I believe they have programs for schooling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts