·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......on Photobucket or Imageshack? My sig pics are HUGE! THX

·
Registered
312 Posts
Open up the original picture you took with MS Paint. Click on "resize" then choose a percent and hit ok. Boom.

Takes all of 13 seconds.

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Yeah, get a scissor and cut the edges off.

·
rodent aviator
6,994 Posts
Photobucket has an image resizer. Click on 'edit' then click resizer. 800x600 is a good size for most pictures. Once you resize it check the box to replace the original image and hit 'save'.

·
Registered
21,083 Posts
......on Photobucket or Imageshack? My sig pics are HUGE! THX
Photobucket has an image resizer. Click on 'edit' then click resizer. 800x600 is a good size for most pictures. Once you resize it check the box to replace the original image and hit 'save'.
^^ Software "in your computer" depending on what your computer / OS "is"

All cameras normally come with some sort of software, and it has that capability. Sorry I don't use Microshit

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,906 Posts
Get a bigger computer.

Problem solved.

·
rodent aviator
6,994 Posts
^^ Software "in your computer" depending on what your computer / OS "is"

All cameras normally come with some sort of software, and it has that capability. Sorry I don't use Microshit
The OP asked a very specific question and I answered it. Unlike your post which went off in a different direction. The OP did not ask about any program to download or already downloaded on his OS.

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll have to experiment. 800x600 is huge on YB. In fact the one below's 200x??? THX

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
save one of these to your computer and use it

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AAAARRRGGHH!!!!! When I resized it, it was blurry as hell, and when I restored back to the orig size it stayed blurry.....ruined for life.

·
rodent aviator
6,994 Posts
And I missed the part about it being your signature pic. So many people on this forum abuse sig pics that I turned them off 2 years ago. It takes about 15 minutes to get used to not having your screen filled with the same stupid pictures over and over and over again, then you don't miss them. I'll never turn signatures back on at this forum. The only way to keep it under control is if the admins regulate signature picture sizes from their side. There will always be members who abuse it otherwise.

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And I missed the part about it being your signature pic. So many people on this forum abuse sig pics that I turned them off 2 years ago. It takes about 15 minutes to get used to not having your screen filled with the same stupid pictures over and over and over again, then you don't miss them. I'll never turn signatures back on at this forum. The only way to keep it under control is if the admins regulate signature picture sizes from their side. There will always be members who abuse it otherwise.
So, what's your thoughts on the pic getting very blurry when I size it down? I thought that only happened sizing up:confused:

·
rodent aviator
6,994 Posts
It's not a great program but it is an image resizer. You asked if Photobucket had one and they do. I don't use it myself because I have a better program on my computer. I think they degrade the quality of the picture too much on the Photobucket program.

Do you still have the original picture on your hard drive or did you delete it after you uploaded the picture to Photobucket? The original on your hard drive will still be the original size and quality.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts