Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Wait, you are on the bullet, you really think we have anyone here that smart???? :rolleyes:

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
I'm not a Neurosurgeon but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night. I believe it is a common occurence, it's when a guy starts thinking with the wrong head and generally causes irreversible problems.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wait, you are on the bullet, you really think we have anyone here that smart???? :rolleyes:

Hell no, but I didn't want to say it. I figured somebody's wife or sister in law might be one or work for one. :D

·
Registered
896 Posts
Amanda, call up Dr. Gene Balis. he is a well known and respected neurosurgeon right near USF.

3000 East Fletcher Avenue, Ste 340, Tampa, FL‎ - (813) 977-3776‎

I have used him for evaluations, depositions and expert opinions. he will tell you straight up and is good. let me know if you have any questions about him, via PM. I have worked with him on a number of occasions in my line of work.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Okay, thanks. That's probably it. They asked her about trouble picking things up and something else..I forget..but they never asked her about balance, and she definitely has always had balance problems. She can't walk a straight line sober!

Other than that one, she has no symptoms. She had none of what the doctor asked her about...just the balance thing I'm seeing on websites.

They were looking for a tumor. She's having other neurological problems, and this is baffling me. Well, it makes more sense now that i know the balance thing is a symptom, but when she first told me, we were looking at - she has no symptoms of this, and the problems she is having would have nothing to do with this, AND they don't see the cause of those other problems.

I guess it's good to know she doesn't have a brain tumor, though.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Amanda, call up Dr. Gene Balis. he is a well known and respected neurosurgeon right near USF.

3000 East Fletcher Avenue, Ste 340, Tampa, FL‎ - (813) 977-3776‎

I have used him for evaluations, depositions and expert opinions. he will tell you straight up and is good. let me know if you have any questions about him, via PM. I have worked with him on a number of occasions in my line of work.
Thank you. That's good to know, but this is for my Mom, and she's in Alabama.

·
Cut me in or cut it out!
2,650 Posts
I just had to look to see if we had one on the Bullet? I really wouldn't be surprised though!

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just had to look to see if we had one on the Bullet? I really wouldn't be surprised though!

You really would be surprised who looks/posts here. :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts