Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
nothing against al tucci he's a wildman on the mike. but when it comes to pro- mod kepner wrote the book. there is no-one better than him for the job.
X1,000,000 Bretts the dude when it comes to the mic! I dont think its him , he was here for our Tuesday night T&T and He should be here tonight weather permitting for our Midnight Madness. But I could be wrong...

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guess I'm in the minority on this one. Don't get me wrong the guy is a wealth of knowledge and knows the sport as good as anyone, but just not my style.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Guess I'm in the minority on this one. Don't get me wrong the guy is a wealth of knowledge and knows the sport as good as anyone, but just not my style.
Why because he doesn't whoop and holla all over the mic? Bret is the best there is and will always be when it comes to Pro Mods.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
I like Tucci, but Kepner takes it to a new level... I think Kepner has a natural announcer voice, he does not have to try. Tucci can keep ya laughing though, he is a little more off the chain!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Kepner is the most informed and knowledgeable announcer in Drag Racing. He has set a couple NHRA records in his day. Get into a triva battle with him on Drag Racing. He will eat you alive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts