Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a real question. heres the story about a week and a half ago she goe to lunch with her lady friend and when leaving shes standing by her car and a guy is yelling to her from the other side of a major 4 lane road he crosses the street and ask her if he knowns her she says i dont think so he said hes name is rick and wanted her to take his number she refused. ok now fast forward to this afternoon she and my 9 year old daughter stop at a local dunkin dounuts and are in the drive thur no longer than 2 minutes she looking down counting here money and looks up and this guy (same guy)is standing at her car door and asks do i know you she says no he said his name again looks over and sees the kid in the car and walks away . goes to his truck and drives off. she didnt get a plate number. so these 2 times were about 10 miles apart 2 different towns . could this be a stalker? wtf, i dont want her to just think of this as nothing but it doesnt seem like a coincidense to me. im looking for your opinions i told her when she called me from work to call the police non emergency number and see what they said they told here she needs to file a report. try to keep comments clean she will be reading this . i think its time to get her some personal protection and teach her to shoot. thanks

·
LEADING THE FREAK PARADE!
2,446 Posts
Deffinatly get her some personal protection. I wouldn't take anything litely these days. Sorry to say that this world is phucked up now a days.

I hope everything is ok for your wife in the future.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Doesn't sound right to me. She needs to be careful, and be aware of her surroundings. I don't think this is a coincidense. Tell this guy to take hike. Be forceful but not rude, you dont really want to piss off a nut job.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
I really wouldn't let her go anywhere by herself. At least have someone watch her from a far. Maybe she should play along and take his number and address so if anything "funny" happens, or this persists, the police will know where to go.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Dosen't matter if he's green or blue. Get her some pepper spray, minimum, and do it today. Make sure she keeps it within reach when she's out (not buried in her purse) and make damn sure she knows how to use it.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Agreed. Doesn't sound like happen stance.

She needs to be keenly aware of her surroundings at all times...... parking lots, in traffic, leaving and returning to the house.

If that same truck is following her, tell her NOT to go to the house. If it occurs and you're available, you two can cat and mouse his ass. You pull out behind him.... tag number.... 911 etc.

Hate to hear this stuff. Cindi was dealing w/a stalker a few years back. This went on for a couple weeks and was rightfully upset.

One afternoon on her way home she spots his car directly behind her. She actually brake checked his ass/blocked him in traffic and while armed, let him know she'd cap his ass next time he got w/in a hundred feet of her.

He actually took note, and never saw him again.

Not what I'd suggest, but she's about a feisty little red head from Hell anyway.

Arm your wife. Teach her. You'll both sleep better at night for it-

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
Man this doesnt sound right at all,can she have a tazer or pepper spray on her?I dont know about law but,for protecting herself-its better to be tried by 12 then carried by 6.I hope this nut job falls in a deep hole with no ladder.pray for protection for her.there is a bunch of idiots out there for sure.

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
my wife had someone following her for a while too. he'd show up at the gas station she stopped at every friday, she'd mysteriously bump into him at the grocery store, etc. he would always try to be friendly, but she sez there was something creepy about him, & he was definitely following her around. i never got the pleasure of confronting him, he was arrested for breaking into 4 houses & raping their inhabitants before i got the opportunity. one of his victims was a 15 year old girl who was home alone. muthafuckers should be weeded out & hunted down....

·
workin it
7,779 Posts
In my opinion, I would have her.........be careful!!!! Take notes of anything the next time she sees him, call police, get somebody else involved...track HIM down, let him know that this is NOT acceptable and let him know the consequences...where are you located? Not exactly, general...somebody else here has to know somebody that has the gift of "blankness"...in your area, that is...good luck, and I hope I'm wrong.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Although this story does seem like a weirdo is following her, I would say that it is a coincidence. By your story, he left when he saw the kid. If he was following her and/or stalking her, he would have already known there was a kid in the car. And too, the kid may not bother someone that is determined either. But I'm not Dr. Phil

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
I would defintely get her some form of protection, what ever she is going to be comfortable using. Also, shes needs to be very aware of her surroundings, when she is in a drive up line, stop short of the car in front, so that she can cut out around if need be. Also need to pay attention to her mirrors, make sure she doesnt see the same car following her from the time she leaves work until she gets close to home, etc. Also, she could try taking different routes to/from work, try to change up her schedule some. These days you can't be to careful.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Instead of calling, BOTH of you need to go directly to the Police and make a written report of what is happening and let them know she is scared, especially for your daughters concern. She needs to make sure she gets a better description of him and his vehicle. Also remember that if he confronts her again, most places will have some sort of video tape footage and demand the Police go review it.

And yes, you need to make sure she knows how to take care of herself with protection, and don't be afraid to let the Police know you are taking these measures to ensure her safety. Get her a CCW, along with PROPER training on how to use it. Just make sure you do everything the RIGHT and LEGAL way.

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Concealed to carry course time.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i was telling her that this isnt to likely a chance happening but some of her friends think its nothing. i know different and agree with everyone here. once see reads everyones comments this will help her see it for what it really is. i think you can carry mace or stun gun they sell them local. she will have to get a permit to carry a firearm.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
we are both going to go in a fill a report in the morning and try to get the viedeo from today it was in a drive thru so im sure its on tape. we are located in nw indiana. it would be nice to catch him and exprees my feelings:smt068

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Camera phone/video....mase/tear gas... Post it here.:)

Seriously. Show her how to disable a man and to attack first if he gets too close.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
not to make light of this, but could it be a boyfriend and she is trying to cover up when there are friends around... just thinking outside of the box.. but give her a gun just in case.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.