Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

It feels like a little awkward asking questions on YB for girl advice, but some of my close friends aren't answering their damn phones so I am going to ask you guys and see what y'all have to say.

Any constructive criticism is welcome so please fire away.

So here's the scenario. I don't like to shit where I eat but I am pretty hooked with this girl. I have talked to her like twice but it wasn't as long as this conversation.

I try to maintain eye contact as I talk to her so that I don't look like a chump.

We just start the conversation with work briefly since I couldn't think about anything else to say at the moment.

Then I tell her that I never got a chance to introduce myself and introduce myself to her. After that, I tell her that it may be a little awkward, but I would like to know what kind of girl she is outside of work.

Her: What type of girl I am?
Me: No, no, what KIND of girl you are (Both of us laugh)
Me: We should hang out sometime. Why don't you call up your friends and I call up my friends and we can have a blast?

The conversation is going great but she gets caught up with work. Happens to be related in my department so I assist her and she kind of laughs because I know it off the top of my head.

Then she gives us time to continue on with our conversation and asks me what are my hobbies, where I like to go out for bars and whatnot. Tells me that she goes out with another colleague at work and how they have a designated driver every time they go out.

After that (Probably a good 30-35 minute conversation), I drop off my number to her. She tries to read my writing since my writing sucks haha. Then I leave and tell her to have a good day and she wishes me the same.

That was last Wednesday and I have yet to receive a text/phone call from her.

So my concerns are:

1. Is she interested? I think so since she tries to get to know a little bit more about me and tried to read out my writing when I wrote her my number. I think I fucked it up because I should have gotten her number as well in addition to the fact that I made myself way too available.

2. Perhaps should I wait a little bit longer if she is interested? If I don't hear from her, should I go up to her and ask for her number? You think it's too late for that?

Maybe she wants guys to do the leading. I don't have a problem creating a conversation with her but don't want to creep her out. When's too late to ask? It's been a week since she has gotten my number and hasn't called.

The way I decipher it, either she was really busy over the weekend or she is playing tricks or she is simply not interested...

I really appreciate you guys helping me out since I would like to see what kind of girl she is since she seems like a good girl... Seems like anyways...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and I finally moved away from my neighbor that was cooking all that low end meat, so my place dont smell like a fucking campfire anymore.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Get her drunk,:WGAF if shes interested. Tme to act like the big boys.Soccer:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Man, if you were interested you would've gotten HER #! If you're waiting on her to call you, I hope you really like wichever hand you beat off with cause you're stuck with it. Grow some balls, and next time get her #, stop giving out yours

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man, if you were interested you would've gotten HER #! If you're waiting on her to call you, I hope you really like wichever hand you beat off with cause you're stuck with it. Grow some balls, and next time get her #, stop giving out yours
What should I say if I call tho? Im affraid it'll freek her out if I call

·
Registered
686 Posts
She's already fuckin somethin, maybe the other co-worker and was just bein nice. Or she doesn't want to seem desperate and call you right away(games...it's always games). You don't want to be involved with another co-worker anyways, that shit never works out!!! Happy hunting....

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Holy worthless phucking thread!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts