Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or is he still crying about the weights????????????Hope to see him at Palm beach.

·
Registered
624 Posts
this race will be know for being the fast race in the south, you watch

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
That Rock-in Rob is jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!

·
11,812 Posts
does that thing have a screw blower he must be running drag radial or outlaw 10.5 cause you cant cant run those in OUTLAW (PROMOD) there to fast

Give it time Mr. Reese....Turbo's dominate stock suspension, Outlaw 10.5 and working their way up to Pro Extreme. Wait til a team comes out with a 2300lb flat Turbo ride...

Hey David how come I haven't seen a post about you coming to Palm Beach Shakedown ??:p

·
11,812 Posts
Richard you got people losing sleep over you coming down south ! Nightmares about to slOOOOW for the GTOOOO...:p

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I was just wondering because he said he was gonna be in Bradenton when we talked at the PRI show.........Didn't show up. He knows that the crisp cool air of the north will NOT be there so he might not come...LOL

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Tell em Son! thats great:smt082
Damn right what?????? Crying about the weights still...........LOL. Just bring out the fucking car and get its first ass-whipping under its belt....

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HE WANT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR JUNKY FORD THATS FOR SURE.
Thats right.....ALL FORD.I Buy all my parts out of the Ford Motorsport book. Quickest and Fastest Ford 10.5 car in the world. Waiting.................................

1 - 20 of 25 Posts