Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
boyfriend that is? My boyfriend lives with me, dosent help out with bills, drives my car because his blew up and dosent ever put gas in it, today he got mad at me because i didnt answere his phone call although i called him back within two minutes, I love him but where do I draw the line?
I know this is a stupid topic to post up but I just need some opinons

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
He's a loser.....sorry. Time to kick him out and move on. If he isn't pulling his weight he never will.

·
Moderater
13,201 Posts
Need pics to decide...

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
never mind he just ended it guess thats my answere

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
boyfriend that is? My boyfriend lives with me, dosent help out with bills, drives my car because his blew up and dosent ever put gas in it, today he got mad at me because i didnt answere his phone call although i called him back within two minutes, I love him but where do I draw the line?
I know this is a stupid topic to post up but I just need some opinons
Easy. Tell him to help out or get the fuck out,simple.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It just makes me so mad god i did everything for that boy it seems like all i ever do is give and give and they just take

·
Registered
1,094 Posts

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
It just makes me so mad god i did everything for that boy it seems like all i ever do is give and give and they just take
That is one issue right there...

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol no its been going on since this morning but he just pretty much broke it off over a text message

1 - 20 of 299 Posts