Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because some players are getting paid more then others??? Where's the equality amongst teamsters .... :p

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Lol. Where has the op been? Under a rock?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have a pretty large rock down under, I just crawled out... They must be individual unions judging by the pay rates.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Because some players are getting paid more then others??? Where's the equality amongst teamsters .... :p
Regardless of what some of these genius's say, you have a good point. They are badmouthing you since they have all the answers...only problem is that they have not heard all the questions!!! How many of you union pukes out there working right along side your buddy doing the same job hired on the same day are making twice as much if not more than your buddy or the other way around?

Sports unions are a joke and what is really funny is that the trade members stand behind the sports unions while the trade union members have no say so in what your salary is gonna be. Sure, you can strike as long as your union bosses decide to strike and tell you what your complaint is gonna be. Why does the word Lemmings keep coming to mind?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Players union asked for certain things, although the salary cap is a point of contention, individual players can negotiate contracts based on performance. They wanted it that way... that's why some players like Quarter backs get 20 Million a year, and a special teams player makes minimum like $450K a year ??? not sure on minimum now?

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Acouple of days ago I read about on Yahoo what these unionized referee's make in the NFL,baseball,golf.Just the guys in the NFL make on average from 130k to 140k for one day's work travel paid for with stays in 5 star places.I gotta get me one of those jobs.......................

·
Registered
140 Posts
Acouple of days ago I read about on Yahoo what these unionized referee's make in the NFL,baseball,golf.Just the guys in the NFL make on average from 130k to 140k for one day's work travel paid for with stays in 5 star places.I gotta get me one of those jobs.......................
unless something has changed NBA refs got first class plane tickets and were allowed to downgrade and keep the difference. Problem was a few of them didnt bother to report the extra income to the IRS, I wanna say it was around 90k over the course of a year

·
Registered
11,957 Posts
Because some players are getting paid more? So your solution is to unionize? Rewarding the better players with more $$ is capitalism, and American. Make the pay equal? What are you a commie?

As mentioned, they are unionized. Have you never heard the term " the players union?" It gets mentioned dozens of times weekly on espn every time there's a strike, big rule change the players don't like, or when a guy gets fined or suspended for substance abuse, as they usually appeal. The major sports all have a union.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts