Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to see the difference between scratching your nuts in public view, vs scratching your arm, leg or head in public view. I mean think about it, your head itches, you scratch it. You get bite by a mosquito, you scratch it. One wouldn't even think about it being wrong to scratch that itch in public, but........

.......get an itch on your nut sack, would it be rude or illegal to scratch it in public view?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Guess it depends on who's looking? If you try to be discreet, no problem. If you turn to a girl and say "Oh baby.......that feels better". Then likely you'll be visited by the po po.

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Just do it, who gives a damn? The difference between humans and pigs is that pigs don't pretend that they are not pigs.

"...It's a good habit to get into: when somebody comes to see you, quick, reduce him to nakedness, and you'll see through him in a flash, regardless of who it is, you will instantly discern the underlying reality, namely, an enormous, hungry maggot."

From "Journey to the End of Night" by Louis-Ferdinand Celine (I've always loved this line).

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it wouldn't be indecent exposure, so what law on the books would get you in trouble for relieving the boys?

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
Just do it, who gives a damn? The difference between humans and pigs is that pigs don't pretend that they are not pigs.

"...It's a good habit to get into: when somebody comes to see you, quick, reduce him to nakedness, and you'll see through him in a flash, regardless of who it is, you will instantly discern the underlying reality, namely, an enormous, hungry maggot."

From "Journey to the End of Night" by Louis-Ferdinand Celine (I've always loved this line).
so i'm supposed to undress some dude with my eyes to see if he's up to something? sorry george, i'd rather just let him scratch his nuts....lol:p

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
If I itch, I scratch. Fuck whoever don't like it.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Well it wouldn't be indecent exposure, so what law on the books would get you in trouble for relieving the boys?
Are the crabs back again?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are the crabs back again?
Posted via Mobile Device
....by the hundreds :smt088

The nut scratching thing has worked to my advantage before. If I know someone is going to shake my hand that I don't want to, I simply slip my hand in my pants and scratch my junk so they can see.

Try it some time, it works.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Doooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiit.

If it itches you know damn right im scratchin. Whoever cuts me a fucked up look gets the bird.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Man It seems like alot of you guys need to work on your personal hygene.If ya wash your self maybe ya wont itch so much and look like michael jackson grabbing to see if its still there.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
You put your hand ANYWHERE near my crotch (public or otherwise), expect to get punched!... :smt102

1 - 20 of 57 Posts