Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
~~www.wickedgrafixx.com~~
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a really nice black pinstripe suit (the pinstripes are very dark gray...easily visible, but still subtle) and I have been wearing white, pink and blue shirts with this get-up.

Going to a friend's wedding this weekend at a funeral home!!! and was thinking about sporting a black shirt and tie with said suit.

Is it okay to do that or does the suit have to be solid black as well, no pinstripes?

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
toss in a nice white silk tie...

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Add a tie that matches the pin stripes.

·
Duct Tape and WD-40
3,755 Posts
White shirt/grey tie. Grey shirt/black tie. Grey or white shirt no tie (a little more of the "relaxed formal" look). Personally, I think the blacked out look is kind of weird for a wedding.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Its at a funeral home and your askin if a suit is ok ?

:confused:
Well, you do have to take into consideration the weekend of the wedding and it's proximity to Holloween...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
I have a really nice black pinstripe suit (the pinstripes are very dark gray...easily visible, but still subtle) and I have been wearing white, pink and blue shirts with this get-up.

Going to a friend's wedding this weekend at a funeral home!!! and was thinking about sporting a black shirt and tie with said suit.

Is it okay to do that or does the suit have to be solid black as well, no pinstripes?
You will need a darth vader mask and then the tie is good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts