Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that are not copy writed or patented ? or a product that a company has the market corned ??? morally NO its not , but from a eat or be eaten business world , yes or no ?

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no lugnuts . im not a programmer . im asking becuase i have several products being replicated by another company ...

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
Not real sure about your idea of morality.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I don't believe it's immoral at all. Part of doing business. Plus, almost anyone can improve or customize any part of the product to differentiate it.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
no lugnuts . im not a programmer . im asking becuase i have several products being replicated by another company ...
Not much you can do about it!...
My brother has probably had EVERY turbo system he designed and manufactured...........duplicated!... :smt102

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't believe it's immoral at all. Part of doing business. Plus, almost anyone can improve or customize any part of the product to differentiate it.

the bad thing is the guy copying is not improving , he is making them out of thinner metal , cheaper electronics , etc but is following my pricing structure . he even went as far as making google sketch ups of a few of my other products .

i know over time he will just go away , i just feel bad for the customer that will get taken by him .

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Ask procomp

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not much you can do about it!...
My brother has probably had EVERY turbo system he designed and manufactured...........duplicated!... :smt102

can you ask him to come help me out , i need some help with my mandrel bender .....

see thats the thing , i hate to be that guy copying someone elses stuff , atleast to the "T" but having the bender at my shop i have been asked by several guys to copy others stuff , but i just flat out say no . maybe i should be like everyone else and just do it ? but man honestly id have a hard time sleeping at night becuase i went through others copying my stuff that i came out with

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
can you ask him to come help me out , i need some help with my mandrel bender .....

see thats the thing , i hate to be that guy copying someone elses stuff , atleast to the "T" but having the bender at my shop i have been asked by several guys to copy others stuff , but i just flat out say no . maybe i should be like everyone else and just do it ? but man honestly id have a hard time sleeping at night becuase i went through others copying my stuff that i came out with
Sounds like a moral dilemma to me. Anything for a buck to some.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts