Discussion Starter #1
Private Message: Re: sup
07-10-2008, 02:30 PM blownsb2
Burnout box

Re: sup
Quote:
Originally Posted by markm3673
so is the motor back in the car yet

motor is in car, just finishing up loose ends, wiring, mounting the ams 1000, if things go half right it should be running next week. I don't know if im my own problem, or if its every one i deal with, it just seems i have issues with every one i deal with working on my car. i tried to call chris back to appologize, but he wont answer, i dont blame him. i know i trashed talked him to people, but only after he would not return my calls. give me a call 773 531 8582. thanks.

I guess you should have called John Uirst, Dwayen James or AJ Powell to see how happy they are with BBRC's work along with a whole long list of other racers that have work done to there cars that are more than happy with him. But i know you might say that you are a nobody and they are some body's but that his your own fault becasue they took the time to finish there cars and go racing unlike your self.

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
A run-on sentence contains two or more independent clauses with no connectors between them. If independent clauses are not separated into distinct sentences by a period, then they must be connected by a conjunction or by a semicolon. Eliminating run-on sentences from your writing will make your thoughts easier to follow and understand

·
Registered
738 Posts
A run-on sentence contains two or more independent clauses with no connectors between them. If independent clauses are not separated into distinct sentences by a period, then they must be connected by a conjunction or by a semicolon. Eliminating run-on sentences from your writing will make your thoughts easier to follow and understand

NOW.............................. THATS Funny

·
Registered
42,096 Posts
Where is your period?

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
BUSTED!!! - http://webster.commnet.edu/sensen/part2/nine/index.html

"Plagiarism is the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own..." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism

...LOL, just busting your balls, Pro... ;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry i didn't know the grammer police were watching.

·
Registered
62 Posts
hey mark i did call john urist, but he woulnt talk, and you know what, his car is awsome, chris did a fantastic job on johns car and dwayen james car, aj i think did not get same quality as those guys did, thats what pisses me off mark, i know chris does great work, and that was my question to him was why did he not give me the same as these other guys. whats funny mark is that c&s race cars in mokena did my 25.2 update, and i had serious issues with some crocked tubes they put in my car, denise coomer came to my house picked up my car, cut those tubes out and redid what they had to, then dropped the car back off at my house. thanks denise and freddy. you now what mark i dont care if a guy brings a five hundred dollar junk to a shop, you treat all customers the same, weather its john urist or vince nobody or who ever, dont you treat all youre customers at work the same, i do, it doesnt matter if they are millionaires, or a 18 year old kid with his first car, it makes no difference, so im the tool mark, when i called chris many times and he wouldnt call me back, so finally i called and left a message saying get my correct waste gates, and he still wasent man enough to call me, like i said, any doubters come and see my car.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Quoted from the original author without his consent because I do not give a phuck whether or not he finds my actions to be with or without malice.

It is my sincere intent to not offend him nor defame his character here and now by plagiarizing his remarks as I have so obviously and calously chosen to do. However, if such an offense were to take place I am confident that even then I would not give a phlying phuck. :smt097

I am aware that the original author may indeed seek retribution against my actions. To this I add, phuck off. I'll see you in court!

Sincerely,

g

·
Registered
21,141 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I am completely Happy with the work done at BBRC, we have the fastest 60', 330', and 1/8 et in SSO this year so Vince I would like to know what you think is not as nice about my car that they got? Remember that my car has about 10x's as many passes than they have on there brand new cars. If you want to talk about this please leave my name out of it because I am completely happy with the work and the craftsmanship done by Chris at BBRC.
AJ Powell

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Quoted from the original author without his consent because I do not give a phuck whether or not he finds my actions to be with or without malice.

It is my sincere intent to not offend him nor defame his character here and now by plagiarizing his remarks as I have so obviously and calously chosen to do. However, if such an offense were to take place I am confident that even then I would not give a phlying phuck. :smt097

I am aware that the original author may indeed seek retribution against my actions. To this I add, phuck off. I'll see you in court!

Sincerely,

g
and THAT's why I was happy when he proof read and offered revisions to my writing. Thanks again, Ratch

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
Where is your period?

Speaking of that, I met an Archiologist this weekend. He was pretty full of himself until I told him I could confuse him just as easy. He told me "Game On!"

I handed him a used tampon, and asked what period it was from.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts