Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NO I'M NOT SUICIDAL....With the TS threads of the kid getting clipped and Robbin Wiliams offing himself...

I still feel 25 even though I am over 30. No family plan, no kids, race just about anything with a engine on it and have a blast doing it, like going out of my comfort zone and trying new things. I Kind of have the mindset of Burnin out I guess....Where would you put yourself at?

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
NO I'M NOT SUICIDAL....With the TS threads of the kid getting clipped and Robbin Wiliams offing himself...

I still feel 25 even though I am over 30. No family plan, no kids, race just about anything with a engine on it and have a blast doing it, like going out of my comfort zone and trying new things. I Kind of have the mindset of Burnin out I guess....Where would you put yourself at?
Life for me is, living life. I'm not talking about taking from others or killing, I'm talking about trying different things. Some things I'll do for months, years or decades. I do what drives me until something else takes it place. I'm always looking for that something else, and it always comes.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Life for me is, living life. I'm not talking about taking from others or killing, I'm talking about trying different things. Some things I'll do for months, years or decades. I do what drives me until something else takes it place. I'm always looking for that something else, and it always comes.
Camping?

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts