Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet he lies and says he made too much money to get one. Or lies and says he’s getting twice the amount others get, or lies and says he’s invested ir in a Hawaiian home, his second. Discuss

·
Registered
753 Posts
Oh it already happened, he said in another thread hes not getting one and said it he was, he was going to buy food for the food bank and pet shelter with the money.
I wonder if he is letting people stay in his Florida and Hawaii homes for free or maybe he will sell them and donate the money.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Oh it already happened, he said in another thread hes not getting one and said it he was, he was going to buy food for the food bank and pet shelter with the money.
I wonder if he is letting people stay in his Florida and Hawaii homes for free or maybe he will sell them and donate the money.
Going out on a limb here, but I don't think he's telling the truth...

·
Registered
753 Posts
I know why Marcus is not getting his $1200 check!
He had to record that $7k he made betting on the Patriots early in the season. Probably a really big bet to make that much, like $25+k since the Pats were ranked #1 through most of the season but wow, those charities probably were so happy to see Marcus after he got his winnings. Tears of joy from the orphans. Little Timmy can finally get a prostetic leg, Sally can get glasses.
Sue also making more than $99k too since he said they arent getting any checks at all. I wonder if she got her badge and is year 2 of being a cop? Thats pretty good money for her with so little experience. Between Marcus and her not getting any Corona Stimulus money, that must mean $198+k yearly between them, yet they live so frugal, they are so giving. They are both an example for the community.
I wonder if Marcus put a another big bet on Pats to beat the Dolphins in week 17 too since the Dolphins were close to last place and winning would have secured the Pats a by in the playoffs and home field? The Pats beat 43-0 week 2 too. Marcus probably put down $40k? $50k? its basically guaranteed money! Think about how much good her could do for the homeless, the church, the orphanage, the dog pound. Ballers put down those big bets and Marcus us a baller! Ching ching!

·
Registered
27,784 Posts
If his income qualifies for the check then he’ll probably get one. Probably like most American households, he could use it.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I bet he lies and says he made too much money to get one. Or lies and says he’s getting twice the amount others get, or lies and says he’s invested ir in a Hawaiian home, his second. Discuss
Marcus has no use for a check. He's a baller beyond compare.....think about it. He has had an exact duplicate of his residence in Ma. built in Hawaii !! Right down to the same garage with the exact same shit inside. When he travels to Hawaii, it's like leaving home to go home.
I just cannot imagine the logistics & money it took to accomplish that feat.

1 - 20 of 350 Posts