Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright for Bubba Wallace, dumped Kyle Bush. Just a little friendly reminder to 'don't be such a prick' from PIT Maneuvers R-US. :cool:

·
Registered
11,062 Posts
He did it...

·
Registered
32,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bubba's The Man!!!
He sucks as a driver, but love his aggression towards kryle...
Reminiscent of when Capt. Kirk stomped the Klingon's fingers off the edge of the cliff to send him down into the chasm of fire on Vulcan. "I have had enough of you ...!!!"

·
Registered
24,492 Posts
Enjoyed these Watkins Glen weekend races...perhaps more of these could bolster interest & attendance?

No matter, great racing @ The Glen.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I think there should be a road race in the Chase..... just to totally throw a wrench into shit....

·
Registered
32,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They should run Cup cars on the Daytona road course. Maybe the 4th of July race or in the Chase. .

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Bubba's The Man!!!
He sucks as a driver, but love his aggression towards kryle...
Bubba ain't the problem. He is doing the best he can with third hand junk from RCR and ECR engines well past their prime, considering the budget they are working on, they really are not that far behind the #3 and #8 week in and out lately. Anyways, great to see him not take any shit from KB, anyone wanna bet if Kryle had the balls to seek him out after the race?

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
:party

·
Registered
5,677 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
After the race, NBC Sports’ Nate Ryan caught up with Wallace, who didn’t mince words.
“I won’t put up with no (expletive),” Wallace said. “So I flat out wrecked his ass back. … That’s what happens when you get run over. You just pay him back. So I won’t be like, ‘Oh, it’s Kyle Busch, he didn’t mean to.’
“(Expletive) him.”

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Bubba ain't the problem. He is doing the best he can with third hand junk from RCR and ECR engines well past their prime, considering the budget they are working on, they really are not that far behind the #3 and #8 week in and out lately. Anyways, great to see him not take any shit from KB, anyone wanna bet if Kryle had the balls to seek him out after the race?
Bubba is actually one of my favorite drivers. He worked his way up to the top division on his own. He is well spoken and pretty funny guy. I would have liked it if Tony Stewart would have put him in one of his cars instead of Suarez. I don't like Suarez at all. Bubba would be running like Almirola if he was in a top tier car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts