Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of people on here don't care for Pinks All Out but it was drag racing on TV and not the Nascar Chef or Nascar talent show. Is Pass Time Cancelled?? Why did Drag Race High get cancelled?? Is NHRA Unleashed coming back? Speed is really starting to SUCK!! Gearz is the only really good show left.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,505 Posts
ONLY UNTIL FEBRUARY!

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
Plenty of racing shows in the works. PassTime is still going strong and Drag Race High, is still around, just a little different format and now called Burnout. The first episode just wrapped shooting at FireBird and will be aired on MTV2.

Monte

·
Aviation Section
25,704 Posts
Yes, when they went to 1000' I stopped watching the National Events, understood why they did it but still don't like it.

Also never liked that they would never show Stock and Super Stock. I don't know anyone that liked those alcohol funnys and dragsters in the Sportsman coverage but that is all they would show and it was BORING, all we saw was final round if we were lucky of Stock and Super Stock. I don't even get the National Dragster anymore, as far as I am concerned they are done! Dave

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
i miss pinks but pass time is on m-f at 6 for me

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Pass time is on damn near everyday on directv... I wanna see sgmp on speed.. Some outlaw racing on speed would be bad ass...

·
Registered
640 Posts
Wouldn't doubt that speed would cancel the drag racing shows. IF it isn't about fucking nascrap they won't show it. I am just waiting for Speed to bring out bathrooms of nascrap they do just about everything else.

Tim

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nascar is not really a sport for real car people. I believe the drivers are even manufactured for the sport. Nascar is gay, was pretty cool when it was a bunch of ******** running in circles.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Get MAV-TV

Full Throttle TV
Hosted by Abby Tubbs, Full Throttle TV brings you up close and personal with the superstars of the National Hot Rod Association. Meet the personalities and the teams behind some of the fastest cars on the planet. You also get in-depth drag racing analysis from “Statman” Lewis Bloom, and a chance to head to the movies with one of the biggest names in all of racing. So buckle up and hang on tight, as Full Throttle TV takes you behind-the-scenes and in the pits with some of the major players in Drag Racing.

Full info, schedule, and media

Lucas Oil Motorsports Hour
Coverage of the wide variety of motorsports events presented by Lucas Oil. From dirt tracks to road races, Lucas Oil’s series covers a wide range of racing.

ADRL Tour 2010
The American Drag Racing League comes to MAVTV for its 2010 tour season. Nobody does an eight of a mile faster than the ADRL! MAVTV’s coverage of this year’s tour features a two-hour weekly highlights show with all five classes of races featured. The five race classes are Extreme Pro Stock, Pro Extreme Motorcycle, Extreme 10.5, Pro Nitrous, and Pro Extreme. The season concludes with full coverage of the exciting “Battle for the Belts.”

SpeedFreaks
A crazy magazine style show covering some of the untold stories from the pro racing ranks. Also a nationally syndicated radio show!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts