1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow it shows, i mean i bet that bike is setup to the max as well

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Roger was the KING . Dungey to smoke the field in supercross ,
their may be 3 more names in the field by half season . Keep on wining Ryan
let the guns hunt you. then lap 'em (LOL)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I hope they are stepping up and let the new champ. ride . Ricky was one of the tough guns
If he is talking to the younger gun thats cool , Dungey has gotten fast , He has alot of
good people standing behind him. the race I seen today was cool , I think He is a man now ...
what the *** happen to Chad is he sitting out ?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Chad broke his hand when he crashed into stewert last week. GO DUNGEY!!!! bring home the sx title to Minnesota!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Not bad for a kid who skipped the A class and went straight to the pro ranks of outdoor nationals and supercross.DeCoster has said the reason he liked Dungey so much was because he had good corner speed.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have a friend who works for Dirt Wurx and says Reed is a whiny little bitch about the tracks all the time he thinks everything should be made to his liking and screw everyone else.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
If dungey keeps up the way hes going and this isnt a fluke which i dont think it is, reed will be racing for third place at best. Reed could never really hang with james stewart. Now that dungey is showing he can not only hang with bubba but beat him, reed should just retire. What fun is it going to be always racing for third at best.

·
12,072 Posts
I have a friend who works for Dirt Wurx and says Reed is a whiny little bitch about the tracks all the time he thinks everything should be made to his liking and screw everyone else.
I get that same impression.. I don't care for Reed..

RD seems to be the real deal this year !! I can't wait for Atlanta, I think were going up to watch the battle continue there.. SJ

1 - 16 of 16 Posts