Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have seen those posts as well.

The owner of the track( Len Capone) is a complete asshole. I live a mile from the track because I used to love racing there, now I question why I moved here.
If there is anything I can do as a resident of Waterford township to save the track I will.
Only if Len Capone has nothing to do with it!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Township zoom meeting now.

Password: Waterford

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have seen those posts as well.

The owner of the track( Len Capone) is a complete asshole. I live a mile from the track because I used to love racing there, now I question why I moved here.
If there is anything I can do as a resident of Waterford township to save the track I will.
Only if Len Capone has nothing to do with it!
We’re you on the zoom meeting last night?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TWP said they haven’t been approached for any changes yet (which we already figured because they would need pineland approval before going to the township).

They said they couldn’t do anything about the owner selling the property but that they would have to get pineland approval before changing it from a race track to something else.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I’d boycott that track from here on out. Fuck that owner. I understand it’s his property and can do with it as he pleases. But it’s my understanding he only bought it a few years ago. That tells me he just bought it to flip it. So fuck him. Don’t give him another dime. RIP Atco.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts