Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
~~www.wickedgrafixx.com~~
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, if ebay was a place and all of the phucking asshole cocksuckers that sold SHIT were inside of it, I would blow it up...2 times.

Damnit, I didn't use e-Gay for a little over 2 years for just this very reason. I decided to go back on my word and ...

ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't there any decent law abiding phucking people that you can do business with anymore...people that you do not have to see them or your goods directly in front of you anymore?I am sure there are...but I am getting the world's worst and shadiest peices of shit I think there are.

Sorry about the phoul language...but if I said what I really wanted to say, no one would have understood it. It would have been about 852 cusswords and maybe 7 other words to explain what happened. :-D

Is there a way to blow up a website...and/or found out where someone lives from an email address, go to their house and get your shit...or money back, then blow the phucker up?

Sorry for the RANT...just had to get it off my chest to some people who I hope can feel me.

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got screwed last Christmas by pay pal for $980.00. I was out of town for 2 weeks w/ a bank account that was supposedly $500.00 overdrawn because of those phuckers. I will most certainly never use them again. They said sorry, but there is nothing we can do about it. 3 1/2 months later, i got my money back, but not when I really needed it.

PHUCK EM ALL......

·
Registered
818 Posts
I just had a great dealing with E Bay on a car.Turns out the guy Al McNight actually hangs out here on once in awhile.I got exactly what he said I was getting and he was extremely patient and helpful getting it home.

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
How about Pay Pal that says they protect you........they don't do chit for ya
Yeah no kiddin listen to this.

I purchased an item, NEVER GOT IT. I emailed, called, etc the seller... told me he sent it and didn't have control over the mail. I said fine send me a tracking number, NEVER HEARD A WORD BACK.

I file a case with Ebay, and PayPal. I was found to be the winner of the case. Great.... am I getting my money back? Nope, but I am the winner of the case. Big whoopie doooo!!!!!!!

So... finally I give this arsehole a negative feedback and guess what..... the PHUCK gives ME a negative feedback.

So, I got screwed out of money, screwed by paypal, and now screwed AGAIN by the seller with the negative feedback....

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
I've never had a problem, Yet, on E-bay but i'm a huge skeptic and won't buy anything on their unless they seller has just about perfect feedback, has sold a ton of stuff on there and I will only use my Visa card to make the purchase so I also have the backing of Visa if their is a problem. I bought some fiberglass from a place called Bruis Glassworks (beware of this company) once and never received the product so I got Visa on the case and had it resolved and got my money back within 3 weeks. :)

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I have gotten some good used machine shop equipment from flea-bay, but i always picked it up. I never left the seller send it to me...

The flip side,,, My wife sold a cook book. It was in good shape. The buyer post a bad feed back...get this. because the corner of the page had some dirt on it???? is that petty or what???

Keith

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I've bought & sold a bunch on Ebay. I guess I'm lucky as I've never had a bad dealing, either way.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Ok heres my rant, If you take your hard earned money, put it in an envelope and send it to someone far away, who you dont know, dosent know someone you know,and that person dosent send it or its a misrepresented piece of crap. TOO BAD!!!! Go get someone to look at it, buy it from a guy who knows a guy, buy it from a local shop instead of "billie bubbas house of seconds"connect to the part somehow. Go to or start a local swap meet. If its 200 at a local swap or in the paper and its on e bay for 100 theres a reason He cant sell it to someone who has seen it in person. I know 200 guys will now post and say e-bay is the greatest thing since sliced bread, no its not, but it has however put a lot of honest, law abiding, tax paying, local retailers out of business by driving the profit margin out of everthing. But what the hell, you got a good deal on it right!

·
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Racer1...

I agree and disagree at the same time. I agree that ebay can hurt small business and puts hard working people out of jobs that cannot compete with the ebay pricing...but, I also disagree at the same time. I think it would be more case specific.

My case is this:

I bought this printer off of ebay. Not directly through ebay. I bid on a printer, lost the auction and this guy emailed me a week later or so stating that he had another that was in perfect working order. I bought this for $400.00. It was guaranteed to be perfect, work flawlessly and be ready to go. I bought this printer off of ebay because Epson no longer makes this model. This is 2 models previous to the brand new one...which is $4800.00 I have no need for a $4800.00 printer. This one is exactly what I need.

This is the way the printer arrived to me. It took 3.5 weeks to ship to me from California. That is a 5 day ship by the way. How would you have felt if this is what you found? After waiting 3 weeks for it at the Epson certified printer fixer, they told me that it would be $548.61 to fix! Basically the ink leaking everywhere destroyed everything internally. This guy is trying to tell me that this is not his fault. He is trying to skirt the blame and put it on UPS. I can assure you it is not their fault and I have a statement written by the Epson certified printer fixers making my case exactly. It is this jackoff's fault entirely. It says exactly what ot do when transporting the printer in plain english with 2 big ass stickers that only a blind man could possibly miss. ( as illustrated in the pics )

I guess it boils down to me being trusting of someone's word. I know when I give my word, I keep it...under any and all circumstances. Ask Monty. It just pisses me off that now-a-days that people no longer do business with a word and a handshake. That is the way I do it. No longer will I be trusting of people in general and I guess I will go back to my pessimistic/dickhead self.

Tyler

P.S. This is not the only deal that royally pissed me off about ebay...there is another deal that is happening right now that is making me very hot under the collar. I will not get screwed on this one...I can promise you that.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Tyler first of let me say my rant was not d1rected straight at you but the situation in general and there was no disrespect intended,and your case is different than most in hat the part isnt neccasaraly the problem the service is ,my problem leans more towards" E-Stores" and such And I agree, it would be nice to be able to do business on your word and a handshake but it just dont happen anymore. what model was that printer I have a connection in this feild as well if you ever buy anything in canada let me know :lol: ill check it out for ya Chuck

·
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is an: Epson 3000 large format printer.

Now that my mother is a flight attendant and I can fly for free...I am not opposed to flying to Cali, catching some rays, hang w/ Pam Anderson and stomp this phuckers guts out if he decides to not make good on this deal. :-D :-D :-D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts