Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any street racing going on at grand river or anywhere in Detroit this weekend looking for some racing this weekend

·
Registered
173 Posts
Are you serious?

Do you really think people are just going to post what roads theyll be on at what time, during what day?
Thats what the stupid ricers were doing in Colorado. Then they put the races on you tube the cops found out about it, something like 73 citations, 13 impounded cars and 20 some arrests in one night. The big money street races around here are invite only and it aint easy to get invited. With only one post maybe this guy is a cop. O. C. White do you know him?

·
Registered
731 Posts
i smell bacon...anyone else?

·
Registered
49,830 Posts
Redford Michigan. You hang around Telegraph and Joy ? You should head out to livionia around farmington and 96. Some nice straight aways you can hit it on.

is there any street racing going on at grand river or anywhere in Detroit this weekend looking for some racing this weekend

·
Registered
731 Posts
hahahahahaha signature it

·
Huge Member
3,528 Posts
and so what if i am 16 i am trying to hook my boy up with a race
You come on here looking for a street race with 0 posts and nobody knows who you are. That's the bigger problem but good luck on lining up the race. Is that your buddy's Nova in your avatar picture?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts