Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to plug the grid directly into a IQ3 street dash and be able to see all of the info the grid sees? Or will that only work with a data recorder? Looking at buying a 7765 for the grid to watch AFR. Would like to be able to watch it real time as well but I don't want to buy a $400 AF1 to plug into the dash. I will buy an external wideband if need be but would like to keep everything on the IQ3s if possible.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Is it possible to plug the grid directly into a IQ3 street dash and be able to see all of the info the grid sees? Or will that only work with a data recorder? Looking at buying a 7765 for the grid to watch AFR. Would like to be able to watch it real time as well but I don't want to buy a $400 AF1 to plug into the dash. I will buy an external wideband if need be but would like to keep everything on the IQ3s if possible.
You can send the Grid IGNITION channels (timing, step retards etc) to your dash but not any Grid accessory (like it's o2's) channels. To bring in the 0-5 volt output of your Grid O2 you just need a $175 AF interface module - I have them in stock.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts