Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a IQ3D dash in a rig and also have a holley G meter sitting on the shelf left over from another project 554-162. I am wondering if anyone has successfully made it work with a racepak setup? I see the harness says racepak right across it. It looks just like the racepak one minus the decals. Just wondering if anyone has made this happen...… I know the connectors are different. Maybe just a matter of wiring on the plug?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem, it outputs 0-5 so you would just get 2 0-5 modules. I have the modules in stock and would be willing to help with the setup. I see they go negative in both x and y axis - I should be able to figure it out.
Sounds good Greg, Can you pm me a price please.

Thinking it would be cool to use instead of buying another 300 dollar item when I have this one sitting on the shelf. I appreciate the reply!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
So Is it 135 for each axis?

Seems like Accel would be the main one I would need.
What else would need to be done to make it function? Is it a direct plug into the module?

You will be able to walk me thru it?
Right 135 for each - but I'd only do Accel. Yes, I'll set it up - although like I said negative might take some trial and error.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just wanted to let everyone know. After calling racepak and talking with them they said that it cannot be done, but after speaking with Greg on the phone it sounds like not that big of a deal. Excited to get the module from Greg and get it hooked up and reading!

Thank you Greg for talking the time to talk with me! I look forward to seeing the sensor Module!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts