Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some new ideas on what to try and order at the packie. my favorite is either smutty nose ipa or sierra nevada torpedo

hoppier the better

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Pyramid, Ninkasi, Rogue, Stone and Dogfish Head all make a good IPA. Pyramid is on the lower end and Dogfish Head is on the upper end price wise. They are all tasty in their own way.

·
Brewmaster
12,620 Posts
Just opened a Dog Fish Head 90 min IPA, usually drink Sierra Nevada Torpedo since the brewery is right down the road. If you like hoppy stuff, Sierra Nevada Hoptimum should be coming back out in January.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Go to grand teton and ask for there best IPA. and I will bet they won't give you a groller of it cause it is that good. There is some beer that is not sold to the public that is the best:)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Bells "Hopslam" has been my favorite for a few years, but was really limited this year. Since I live in Tampa, I regularly find myself with Cigar City's "Jai Alai" but sometimes I also like Great Divide's IPA.

·
Horsepower and Hops
4,576 Posts
Dogfish head TTF. Terrapin Hopsecutioner is a good one.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I like Founders - Double Trouble.

·
Moderater
13,759 Posts
I just had a IPA I really liked last weekend. It was a Mackinac Brewing Company IPA but I don't know which one it is. I will go test it again and up date.

·
-----------------
3,683 Posts
Forget IPA's, get you some Imperial Stout's! Best bang for the buck...literally! Sure to put some hair on your chest.

·
-----------------
3,683 Posts
Yes they are! I also like the Russian Imperial Stout and tried one the other day "something" rasberry imperial stout was too buzzed to remember the first name of it lol.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I see you're in Miami. If you're ever in Tampa, check out Tampa Brewing Company in Ybor City. They're a kick ass micro brewery with an awesome stout. They call it the Iron Rat Stout. It's even better when it's on cask.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts